Chapter 16 - Royalty

Today is the day when Calvin being my chaperone starts until my precious Harley comes back to me with a new paint job done.

I'm in my room, doing my hair and makeup. I made to apply waterproof body makeup on my legs. Though it wasn't really necessary but just in case.

Yeah, my thighs have bruises all over them as does my legs. I can't let Calvin see them. I know him enough to know that once he sees them, he will find a way to get the truth out of me and then meddle with my life. I can't let him ruin my plans.

Yesterday, I had sent my sister away. Basically told her to pack up and then took her to a friend of papa that mother doesn't know about and told her to stay there until I come back to get her.

I told mother it's better if Susanne stays away for the time being or she might run and tell someone. Mother couldn't care less. It's best if my sister stays aways, she can't have any kind of stress put on her. She has a medical heart condition.

Now, it's just mother, father and my uncles from my mom's side in this house. Stuck in a house filled with psychopaths.

I applied the last bit of make up, took my purple contacts and double checked my hair and then left.

My bags were in my Harley so, I took my spare bag, stuffed it with my things and left saying that I'll be back a little late.

I walked to the spot where Calvin dropped me off yesterday to find his black Lamborghini parked in the same place. I got in the passenger seat, threw my bag in the backseat.

"If you are going to start driving then keep the car steady. I have to put on my contacts." I said as soon as I got in

"Wear your contacts then we'll leave. You look cute in your glasses though. Been a while since you wore them." Calvin said

"Uh... Thanks." I said struggling to put in the contacts using his rear view mirror

"Need help?" Calvin asked

"A little." I said smiling sheepishly

"Give those here." Calvin said gesturing to the contact case in my hand

I handed my case to him. It was case with colour rims, so I knew which one I was putting in. He took the contact from my hand and put it in the case.

He took another contact, keeping the case on the dashboard of the car, he used his other hand's fingers to pull my eyelids slightly and put the contacts in my eyes. I blinked a couple times and it was comfortably adjusted in my eyes.

I looked in the rear view mirrors and saw my natural icy blue eye colour. He put in clear contacts.

"Why did you put in clear ones?" I asked

"I like your blue eyes better." Calvin shrugged handing me the contact case

"Thanks." I said putting the case in bag that was in the backseat

"So, where to?" Calvin asked

"The mall." I suggested

"Sure, whatever you want." Calvin shrugged

"Cool. I hope you brought your credit cards cause I'm going to buy stuff." I grinned

"I did." Calvin smiled

"Yay! Shopping!" I squealed

"Baby, shouldn't I get a reward for making you so happy and you a punishment for bursting my eardrums again?" Calvin said smiling mischievously

"Yes, you should get a reward for making me so happy." I nodded

I didn't hear the whole thing. I should have. Uh-oh.

"I want a kiss." Calvin said looking innocent, too innocent

What is he upto? I had a feeling that he is upto something, I shook it off and leaned ahead and pecked his lips. Only to not be able to pull away and getting stuck in a passionate, hungry and dominating kiss. Our lips moulded with each other as his tongue explore every part of my mouth. Tasting me, teasing me. I moaned low in my throat. I followed his lead and tugged on his hair only for him to let out a groan and kiss me harder. He held me at the nape of my neck and other hand caressed my hips. Chills shot through my body, ever part of me was so responsive as heat pooled low in my belly.

We pulled away breathless, panting. Hair messed up like he has just woken up, shirt crumpled up, red lipstick smeared on his face and then his lips flicked across his lips making me groan. Why does he have to do this? Play with my feelings all the damn time.

"So was it reward enough?" I asked breathlessly

"Yes, it was. Almost has me changing my mind about your punishment." Calvin smirked

"What punishment?" I asked suddenly very attentive

"For bursting my eardrums again." Calvin replied

"What are you upto?" I asked uneasily

He was looking at me and that was making me extremely uncomfortable. His scrutinizing stare had me squirming in my seat. Why does he need to have this effect on me?

"I'm so glad that you asked. I'm thinking of showing you stars in the backseat of my car while you scream my name. It's a great idea, isn't it?" Calvin said mischievously looking at the backseat

"What? No way!" I said

I tried to create as much distance as possible between us which was not much. All I felt was dread when he said those words. No, he won't do that, will he? My lips quivered, my breathing became non existent until I realised that I was having a panic attack. No, not now.

I was struggling to breath. My vision blurred, I can't see anything clearly. All I was feeling was fear and dread. I felt a hand touch me and I flinched away.

"Baby, shh. Listen to my voice. Let's breath together okay? Everything is fine." I heard a very pleasant voice

"O-okay." I managed to say in between my struggles

"Breath in." I heard him taking in a breath and I did the same

"Good. Now, breath out." I heard him exhale and followed

We did this a couple more times, and slowly I felt my breathing become normal and my sight clear out. I blinked to adjust to the sight in front of me. A very concerned looking Calvin. I can't believe, I had a panic attack in front of him. Uh-oh. I can't let him know. No, he can't find out. Not now.

But I have to tell him. He'll ask and I don't know what to tell him. What am I going to do? Oh no! Now, I'm more scared. He can't know. I have to tell home something else, I can't tell him about this. Not yet. I don't trust him enough to tell him about this.

But, what am I going to tell him that is not related to home?

*****************************
So?? Thoughts?? I wanna know hat you thought of the chapter so far!?!

I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading... You guys are amazing 💞💞

Please don't forget to

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!💞💞

~Lyssie💞