Chapter 27 - Royalty

So, it's been like a week now since, the Tarun Explosive incident. I got by after bribing him, obviously. Calvin has yet to get his punishment.

   I still wonder what Tarun will make Calvin do in return for keeping his whole past between us a secret.

   Whatever it is, I hope it's good. There's so many embarrassing things I wouldn't mind Calvin doing. I hope he makes him do something extremely embarrassing and gives me a chance to record it.

  I'm not letting go of such an opportunity ever.

I think, I am going to tell Calvin that I'm ready to be his girlfriend again. Yeah, two days after our date, Calvin asked me to be his girlfriend but I said I need time to think.

   Maybe, this time it will be different. I can give it another try.

But I don't know why I have this bad feeling in my chest. It's like this feeling that keeps telling me that something is going to go wrong and I don't know what.

  I looked in the mirror and exhaled loudly. Looking back at me was the girl that I have made myself to be so, I can survive this hell hole that is my life.

   Looking back at me was a girl that was strong, independent and a fighter, none of which I was. There was glint of madness, darkness in her eyes as she stared back at me. She held her head high as she smirked knowing that her long planned revenge is going to show everyone that she is not someone who should be messed with.

   Wearing a black leather jacket, strapless black crop top and a black leather mini skirt paired with knee high boots/heels. Wearing a silver choker, a sapphire ring on her right hand's middle finger and a simple charm bracelet - one that she never removed since, her fifth birthday - on her left hand. Wearing nude makeup except for lips that were bright red. The girl staring back was a force to reckon with.

  But I was none of that. I was not the girl who stared back at me. I was broken, vulnerable girl who was waiting for her 18th birthday to be free, finally. To leave this hell hole with my sister for good.

   I got my bag and left my house. Mother has gone to Milan to attend a Fashion Week, she won't be back for four more days.

   I wish that was the end of my endless torture but one of my uncles, Drake, stayed back and this week had been a week straight out of hell. I can't do anything without his permission, he was the worst of the two.

  Past two days, I have been at home. Why? Cause three days before, I tried to rub my skin raw. Nothing worked, the disgust I felt knew no bounds. The moment Drake found out I was home for two days he took full advantage of it. I don't know how much more I can take.

   While John shows who he is, he knew when to stop but Drake doesn't. Drake was a sadist in every sense of the word. I was in nothing but pain for the last two days and the motherfucker enjoyed every minute of it.

   I left the house before Drake knew I was gone. I hadn't called Calvin today to pick me up. I called someone else instead. I walked for five minutes before a dark red Corvette Stingray stopped in front of me. I opened the door and slid in the passenger seat.

   "Going to put on the seatbelt?" He asked from the driver's seat

"I'll start convulsing in pain if I do." I said

  "Hold on then." He nodded

Soon enough, we were speeding down the road while three cars followed at a safer distance. Did he really have to bring them? I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

  "I just didn't want to take a chance with your fucking uncle." He sighed

"Alright. Where are we going?" I said changing the subject

   "Our place." He simply said

I smiled and leaned back into my seat, drifting off to sleep. I woke up when someone shook me lightly.

  "Roy, wake up." He said

"We are here?" I asked yawning

  "Yes." He replied

I stretched, wincing when pain shot out through my body. I groaned. Gently, he took my hand and helped me out of the car.

  Our place was a cliff nearby. The view was beautiful and the air was fresh. I smiled looking around, it's been a while since, we came here. The sound of the ocean waves crashing at the beach and birds chirping while soft breeze touched your skin with the gentlest of touches. There was no way one can feel alone here even when they came here alone.

   We sat at the edge of the cliff, kicking the air. We sat for a while in silence, just enjoying each other's company. He placed a hand on my shoulder causing me to wince in pain. He quickly removed his hand and looked at me with concern.

  "Are you okay, Roy?" He asked softly

"No Adonis, I'm breaking. I'm breaking and I don't know how long I can hold out." I said my voice cracking

   "Why don't you just let me take care of all of them for you?" Adonis asked slightly frustrated

"What then? They will investigate, if they find any evidence of murder then I will be the first one who will be blamed and they'll think of my sister as an accomplice. Even if we get out of this mess as innocents, then to we will never be offered work, no one will ever hire us. It will destroy my sister's future." I sighed

   "I know, I just don't like to see you in so much pain." Adonis sighed

"I heard about your sister's fiance." I said

   "Yea, The Royal Mafia went too far." Adonis said through gritted teeth

"Did they really?" I asked quizzically

  "You're taking their side?" Adonis said looking at me with disbelief

"I'm not and neither am I blaming you. I'm just stating the fact that if it was you then, you would have done the same thing, just in a less crueler way." I pointed out

   "I know but ever since, they have been causing trouble for us. A lot of our deals went bust because of them. I don't know what to do about it." Adonis sighed running his hand through his hair

"Then, make your deals private or at your home or their place." I shrugged

   "Drake went too far this time, didn't he?" Adonis asked

"When does he not? I'm just glad Susanne's not at home." I said

  "Yea. What do you want to do?" Adonis said

"Drop me off at school? I have to choreograph some pieces for regionals and showcases. Then, set everything for the fundraiser and prepare everything for the tomorrow for everyone's return and the new students." I said

   "Alright, let's go." Adonis said

He got up and then helped me get up as well. We got in the car and then, he dropped me off at my school. I pecked him on the cheek before getting out of the car.

At the entrance of the school, Calvin, Ishal and Tarun were impatient pacing back and forth. They looked worried. Did they lose something important?

  "Hey guys, you look really worried, what happened?"

*****************************
So?? Thoughts?? I wanna know hat you thought of the chapter so far!?!

I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading... You guys are amazing 💞💞

Please don't forget to

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!💞💞

~Lyssie💞