Maryland tribes and colonies

Descriptions: this is one of the many states to later have them tame state animals and and also hunting some as well.

Homes: huts, stilt houses, dwellings and shelters. 

Locations of their homes: right by Potomac River, national parks, forests and by Chesapeake Bay.

Colonists: Paleoindians, Neanderthals, Homo Heidelbergensis, Homo floresiensis, Cro-magnons and Homo Ergasters.

Animals they tamed: Baltimore Orioles, lemmings, Chesapeake Bay retrievers, Thoroughbreds, Maryland Darters, Calico cats, Diamondback Terrapins, Bog turtles, gray and red foxes, otters, squirrels, skunks, porcupines, dire dogs and eastern cottontails.

Game they hunt: Astrodons, Atlantic blue crabs, striped bass, whitetail deer, stag moose, megaloceros, struthiomimuses, cassowary guineafowl and chickstriches.

This is the first time that they tamed state cats, dogs, horses, birds and reptiles. Along with keeping fish.

They keep turtles in at least in their homemade ponds in their backyards. As the same applies to the first in the tanks they took as well. 

Not to mention it is also the first time they are eating seas food: like crabs and fish. In which they got some in Chesapeake Bay.

Therefore it is also the first time that there are dire dogs appearing as well. They are descended from dire wolves that were tamed or simply feral dogs that got trip here and cross bred with dire wolves. Henceforth, there will be a lot of pet animals around.