Massachusetts tribes and colonies

Descriptions: this is the Bay State: meaning there might be times where they'll go fishing and hunting at the same time.

Homes: stilt houses, dwellings and shelters. 

Locations of their homes: nearby Massachusetts Bay, Cape Cod Bay, Quabbin Reservoir, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Island.

Colonists: Paleoindians, Neanderthals, Homo Heidelbergensis, Homo floresiensis, Cro-magnons and Homo Ergasters.

Animals they tamed: garter snakes, wild turkeys, squirrels, northern coyotes, river otters and velociraptors.

Game they hunt: Atlantic cod, moose, whitetail deer, protoceratops, stag moose, megaloceros, mastodons and woolly rhinos.

This is the first time they are keeping snakes, turkeys and raptors as pets. In which this is a bay state, if you ask me.

The velociraptors were tamed, while they spread to every part of the US. They are capable enough to take down large prey here: like moose, stag moose, mastodons, woolly rhinos and megaloceros.

The turkeys were rather kept as pets or for food. As they were raised for their feathers, eggs and sometimes meat.

The reason they teamed northern coyotes was because of the absence of large pack hunting animals (not counting the raptors) were dire wolves, bone crushing dogs etc.

Not to mention they also tamed squirrels as their own house pets. Along with grater snakes.