𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 + 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

trigger warning
This story contains following: Depression, self harm, Verbally abusive parenting, bullying and more. Take care of yourselves, my DM's are always open

 Take care of yourselves, my DM's are always open

I don't need you to light up my world. Just sit with me in the dark

Depression. The suffocator of life had held Anna Stanley in their cruel grasp for years, slowly squeezing the life out of her till' she was but a shadow of the girl people once knew.

A smile was no foreign thing on Annas beautiful features, but it was completely unknown in her memory. The fakeness of it sent knots in Annas stomach. Knots that she believed would never unwind.

Fear. It shook her bones, yet kept her alive, a fearless Anna was a dead Anna, an Anna that embraced death with such joy that one had never seen anything quite like it.

Pain. It was Annas best friend, the only one who had stuck with her though everything, the only one she didn't fear would leave, in fact she feared that they never would, that she would never escape pains strong, paralyzing hold around her throat.

Grieving the slow decent of her mentality until she would be completely deceased as the disease overtook her.

Caius Volturi. Annas opposite in every way.

Lover of his immortal life, lover of power, lover of causing  pain, not unlike the very pain that Anna had to live with every second of every day.

the kind of pain that can only end one way. with your head torn from your body.

Yet they had one thing in common, they were both lovers of death.