Chapter #1

About Hazel....
She is 21 years old.
She is a little self centered.
Her fav hobby is to observe the nature.
She is a little bit shy.
Hazel is kind,optimistic and very calm girl .
She never argues with anyone.
She finds positivity in each and every single thing she does.
She love to stay in the house and enjoy very much when she goes out with her friends sometimes.
And she hates to cross the road.

My name is Hazel and I am 21 years old.I live in canada with my father.I have the best father to ever exist .He  loves me unconditionally and so do I.
My father owns a restaurant in canada and one in LA .He does all the work here and sometimes go there to see if everything is fine with the  restaurant. He is so worried about the fact that he has to visit the restaurant every month.
As for me I have told him many times that now I am capable of dealing with stuff like this because I grew up watching him doing it.
Everytime I try to talk to him about this he always change the topic and never lets me complete my sentence.

But I am his daughter and stubborn just like him I will find a way to help him with the restaurant and I will go to LA and take my responsibility as a daughter who is going to take all the work  stress from his shoulders and will give him a little time to enjoy his life because he is always doing work and cares about my needs so much .
So I just want to be a helpful daughter which is the least i can do to help him.

On the dinner table.....

So......Dad!how is everything "i asked him while eating my salad."Everything is great honey ...why do you ask?" He answered my question with another question."umm.... i know that you are stressed out lately because of work ,and i guess now is the time to start sharing your problems with me"i said.He looked at me for a while and said "Honey ..I know what you are talking about and i know that you want to help me with the restaurants but Honey! I cannot just let you go to LA alone" I smiled and said"Dad!I know you think I can't take care of my self but Dad trust me i can and I assure you that I will call you everyday and let you know how i am doing .look...Dad!I know that you are worried about me but i assure you i can take care of both of us and the restaurants because i have grown up and i am not a little girl anymore."

It took alot of time to convince him to let me go to LA for the restaurants ....and guess what ....I succeeded . Now finally he is gonna give him some relaxation .

You can not imagine how excited i was to go to LA .I have been trying to convince him for so long and now that i have finally done that i am not gonna waste any more time.

Few days later.....

I packed my stuff and was heading out to the airport. When we reached the airport my father pulled me into a tight hug and told me to take care of my self and to call him everyday ....

.......Skiping the flight ......
"Oh MY GOD I am finally here "i called my father and told him that everything went great and that I am fine and not to worry too much about me ...

Part 2 coming soon.....