Chapter 8- Linh

I was wandering around near the pit stop when I found the body. & yeah, I know how that sounds. Someone goes into the forest for a walk to stretch their legs on an abandoned road & they find a body. Sounds like a horror film. But this was. A dog's body. & that made it a whole lot different.

With a person, yeah, I would've cared, & called 9-1-1 & waited for them to get here, but an animal? What do you even do? Can you call 9-1-1 for pets? Is that a thing?

In a panic, I ran into the rest stop bathroom, taking an entire toilet paper roll & heading back to the site of the poor creature, albeit with some weird looks. The poor thing was knocked out cold, riddled with bullet wounds, poor guy. Who could do such a thing to a dog? What kind of monster does something like that?!

I tried to wrap the poor pupper the best I could, but I knew it was no use. He was losing blood &... I wasn't a medical professional. I didn't know any medical professions near me, except... Wait.

I quickly bandaged up the pooch the best I could, making sure to tighten the bandages to restrict the blood flow & loaded him into my truck, hoping it didn't look weird to be harboring an injured animal in my vehicle.

"It's ok, everything's alright," I soothed, mainly for me, he was too far gone.

The best I could do was quickly drive to my aunt's house, who doesn't live too far, & is a doctor, & hope that she can help. At least some.

Hope this chapter was ok, guys :). I'm trying my best. Btw, Linh is Vietnamese, if you were wondering. He's the 1 in the picture for this chapter, obviously, like I've done for the other chapters. Whichever character the perspective is from, I show a picture of them, in case you were wondering what they look like, or whatever. Anyways... See ya guys later. Byeeeeeee :3