Chapter 20- Linh

Auntie Joy answered the door & I tried to act overjoyed. I mean, I was, I love her, but it was still weird. Trying to not be weird about the whole my-dog-is-a-werewolf-&-I-think-he's-fucking-cute thing. Especially with my aunt around, who was still unaware of the situation.

"Hey, Auntie Joy!" I beamed & she pulled me into a hug before setting her stuff at the door.

"Linh! Lucky! So great to see you!" She grinned, before sitting down on the couch for a minute. "How was your morning?"

"Oh, great." I laughed nervously and sat too. 'Lucky' sat on the floor next to me, a bit alert. "How was yours?"

"Oh, you know how it is." Her hand moved in a dismissive manner. "The Petersons have yet to come to a decision about precisely what shade of pink they want for their new baby daughter's room. I told them that it doesn't matter what color it could be! The room could be olive green, and I could still make the decor work!"

"You know it!" I laughed, flipping my hair back a little. 'Lucky' watched silently as always, needless to say.

"But anyways." Auntie Joy cleared her throat, brushing back one of her cornrows with her hand absentmindedly. "What should we have for lunch?"

"Hmmm..." I scrunch my nose & eyebrows, hand landing on my chin. "We have pasta, don't we?"

Auntie Joy sighed dramatically, arm falling behind her head as she laid across the couch. "Not pasta again! Oh, the agony!" [Hardcore relate to this, lol]

I giggled, hand coming up to stifle my laugh. Then I turned to her, my voice a bit pleading. "We could use that new sauce you've been dying to try... With the garlic, and the-"

She sighed dramatically & I laughed again. "Alright, you've convinced me, nephew. Lest you live to regret it..."

And with that she got up & headed toward the kitchen to cook the food.

Hope this chapter was ok, lol. See you guys later. Byeeeeeee :]