Chapter 13- Linh

I was very worried about the poor dog that night. He did sleep, albeit very restlessly, & I felt very helpless about it all. I just wished... that he was ok. But there was no way for me to tell him that. He was a dog, he didn't understand me. But maybe I could show him. But how?

I slept restlessly that night, worried about him, & all that would follow. It's good that it's summer because I would in no way be able to handle this if it was the school year, which would start eventually, of course, but I would have some time before I had to start community college, so... I guess that's ok.

I woke the next morning, still feeling a bit tired, but I was already up, so... Whatever.

I went for a run to clear my mind, first changing into running clothes, of course, but I came back with still no answers. I had hoped that running would help me clear my head & decide what to do next, but I still had nothing.

I guess we would have to check if the dog had an owner. We might want to do that first, maybe today. Don't want them worrying about their pupper.

Of course, if the owner seemed shady at all, I would do my best to keep the dog from them, but I didn't really know how much power I actually had in that decision.

The pup didn't have a collar, we would've noticed that by now, so we'd have to check if he was chipped today, probably at the vet. That was a thing they did, right? I guess we would have to find out today...

I know this chapter isn't really that exciting, but I hope you guys like the book as a whole :3. I'm trying, really. Anyways, I'll see ya guys later, I guess... Bye :] (this is my awkward smile emoticon, if you were wondering, lol)