Prologue

I will be using italic for thoughts and bold for important things or things I say. I will also sometimes use italic for certain words to give them a sort of feeling. Like an accent or something like that idk you'll get it when I use it. I will explain things in (). When I put (Line Break) it's the same as me typing out this:
============================================================
Ok I think you got the idea.

Also I will frequently change tiny things and details in the story. Sorry guys but I can't help it-

The picture above is a map of this world I made on inkarnate.com, it's a map of this world.

Tw//Blood, injury, losing a loved one

(Line Break)

Mumbo was bleeding. There was blood coming out of his mouth and his ribs are broken.

"NO! Mumbo! Please please please please don't die on me PLEASE!!!" Grian cried. "PLEASE!!!" He knew there was no hope of Mumbo surviving. He had fallen from a cliff, it's a wonder he was still conscious and alive.

"MUMBO!!!" Grian hugged his dying best friend hopelessly.

(Line Break)

Grian woke up from his dream, panting. Mumbo... He shook his head. Calm down, it's just a nightmare. It's fine! But of course, as usual, a voice rang in his head. You could have saved him... you have powers... you should have saved him... He sighed and got out of bed.

It had been 3 months since Mumbo died from falling off a cliff. Grian had a special power, he had light purple-ish grey wings. Aside from that, he could also move things with his mind, in short, telekinesis. He can't move a lot of things at once, or else he will start getting headaches. (Well, I can't just make him op) Iskall is the only one aside from Mumbo who knows about his powers. Grian always pretended his wings were elytras and never used his powers in front of anyone.

Grian and Iskall were traveling together ever since Mumbo died. They were going to the Dré Kingdom to do some trading. Grian got ready and met Iskall in the inn's lobby.

"Ready to go?" Iskall asked.

Grian nodded. The two best friends went outside and flew on their elytras. Well, Grian with his wings and Iskall with an elytra. They headed for the Drè Kingdom.

(Line Break)

Dream sighed. He was so bored. Even though next week was his coronation day, he didn't feel excited at all. Ugh, I want to be out there and help hunt down that "Technoblade" guy! I don't want to be inside all day thinking about ways to rule and taxes. What I wouldn't trade to be a knight instead of a prince. Knights get to do exciting things all the time while I have to stay here all day long and never do anything fun because of my "safety".

Even worst, I have to marry some random princess from TwitchLand. I don't even know her! They say because I'm going to be king soon I need to get married. Dream internal eye rolled. This is so annoying. He looked out the window of his room and watched the knights on the ground, training. I wish I could be there.

Dream could see his best friend Sapnap. They had known each other ever since they were young because they both lived in the palace. He could also see George there, training with Sapnap. George and Sapnap were some of the best fighters in the castle. They are also apart of the elite squad, the ones that protect the royal family. My friends protecting me. Dream frowned. If they die for me, I don't think I will ever forgive myself. His friends were all he had.

He also had another friend called Badboyhalo. Badboyhalo was his personal butler. Dream actually met George through him. Bad was really good friends with George, so he introduced George to Dream. Dream then made BBH the captain of servants. Many were jealous of him, but they couldn't do anything about it.

Dream looked into the trees in the distance. When I become king, I'm not going to marry anyone my parents choose for me. I will only marry someone I know and love. I don't care if they aren't royalty.

(Line Break)

Technoblade walked to the house in the outskirts of the town and knocked. He knew his friend would be there to help him. Soon, the door swung open. Technoblade smiled, "Hey."

"Techno!" His cyan haired friend grinned.

"Hi Skeppy." Techno said.

Skeppy closed the door, "What brings you here?" He glanced at Technoblade. "I heard that the Drè family is looking for you. You have a huge bounty on your head, you know. You shouldn't be so careless. What if I wasn't home or one of my friends were over?"

Techno shrugged, "Nah, I know you too well."

"Well, if you need a place to stay, you can stay here." Skeppy offered.

Techno nodded, "Thanks."

Skeppy asked, "Well, what are you going to do now?"

"...."

"I'm going to kill the Drè family." Techno replied, his eyes showing glints of hatred. "They will pay for killing my family and destroying my kingdom. I will make them pay."

(Line Break)

It's finally starting! I hope you enjoyed this! There will be lots of drama up ahead, get ready!