Dogwood Heights

***the girls in the mm**

Khia POV

"Shakyla you better beat her ass!" I yelled as shakyla ran up on some girl that was messing with her man. We were in the parking lot of our building D outside our apartment.

We live in Dogwood Heights, the roughest project in Atlanta. & we fought nearly every day because it was always a dumb bitch dumb enough to try us. But anywho shakyla ran up to this girl & hit her in the face & grabbing a fistful of this girls brazillian hair . The girls lost control & fell . That was a wrap cause shakyla was on that ass after that .

"Stupid ass hoe, don't text his phone nomo bitch" shakyla said still swinging . Shakyla was little but she could still hold hers . So there was no need for me to help her .

After what seemed like forever I snatched shakyla off the girl cause it looked like she was killing her & plus I heard police cars . As I dragged shakyla she looked back "Stupid ass better not tell the police neither" I laughed & pushed her into my apartment . 

"Damn where yall hoes been?" Toni asked as we walked in .

"Bitch shakyla crazy ass just fought shawty in the parking lot where tf yall hoes been? I know you heard the yelling" I said to Toni & Tati .

"Well I was watching tv . Toni ass been caked up on the phone the whole time, but did she win?" Tati asked .

"Hell ya she won shawty look bought dead as fuck out there" I said shaking my head .

Shakyla had went to the bathroom to calm down I guess so it was just us three . As I sat there I thought about our friendship . We're going to the 9th grade and been friends since the 3rd . We ain't like these other hoes out here . We ain't never switched up . Squad forever right ? Well that's us , shakyla , Toni , Tati , & khia . 4 of the baddest in Dogwood manor . & we known for whooping ass & jumping if we have to .

*

*

*

*
Shakyla

I sat in the bathroom of khia's apartment crying. This was the 4th fight I've had to get into for marquis. & I feel like he just isn't worth it anymore . He keeps making mistakes & expects me to fix them . I try to be that Ride or die chick that every nigga dreams about but it doesn't work . I honestly think I'm done . So I texted him:

Shakyla: marquis we done I can't keep doing this for you to only make the same mistakes. 6:21p.m.

Marquis: fuck you mean ain't nobody tell yo stupid ass to fight her. 6:24p.m

Shakyla: really if you wouldn't cheat this wouldn't happen. Why can't you just do right for me? 6:25p.m

Marquis: miss me with the bullshit for real ma cause I already told you if you not gone do it for me I'll find somebody who will. 6:27p.m

Shakyla: and I told you I wasn't ready for that marquis 6:28p.m

Marquis: well la'shawt you ain ready for me then ✌

I couldn't even cry anymore . I was more mad than anything . He wanted me for sex . I got up from the bath room & walked in the living room where Toni, khia, Tati was at.

"LET'S go . Now!" I said .

"Where we going ? You aight?" Toni asked .

"Yes just get yall shit & come on" I said getting impatient.  They all got up getting ready to go .

*

*

*
Tati

We didn't know what the hell was wrong with shakyla but we ain't asked questions we just walked behind her . She walked up to Building C where me & her lived & jogged up to the 3rd floor Passing my house on the 2nd . She unlocked her door & we followed her in . We just sat on the couch tryna figure out what was up . She walked to her room .

Bout 15 minutes later shakyla came back in dressed it some read pants her taxi 12's & a black and white crop top . We were already dressed so I assume she had to change out the shit she fought in . She grabbed her mama's keys off the counter & we left .

Toni

Shit we was riding & I was lowkey scared asf cause shakyla ass crazy bout her nigga & she had been silent for the past hour . Unlike her loud mouth ass . So ain't no telling what she was about to get us into . We rode till we got till the westside mall . We all hopped out happy that she wasn't doing anything crazy .

"Shopping bitch . You was acting crazy cause you wanted to go shopping . Ha wow" I said . Shakyla laughed signaling that she was okay . We walked in the mall looking bad asf . Cause that's how we ride . All of of had on out taxi 12's looking fresh as hell . The first store we dipped in was forever 21 . We all bought matching pants & cardigans to match our gamma blue 11's.  (Picture in mm) cause we planned on hitting this lil party tonight . After doing a little more shopping we left . We went back to Dogwood Heights to get ready for the party .

**let me know how yall feel**
     ***feedback please***

This chapter is boring because it was just so you could get their personalities .