Chapter 14

"In what 'tigilan mo na ako' you don't understand, Kai?"I frustratedly told him.

"I'll do everything just to have you again." He told me before he turn to walk out.

I looked at his back angrily. How dare him say that!

I roamed my eyes around to look for Rhys. Damn! I need to find him. I go straight to where the last time I saw him a while ago, when he walked out. I hurriedly walked to follow him but where the hell is he now? Pumunta ako sa kung saan ko siya kanina naglalakad paalis. There's no sign of Rhys there. I tried to look inside the empty classrooms. Some are having a discussions and their classes were still going on.

Rhys... Where the hell are you?

I also tried to look for him inside their classroom but only few students are there. I think some of them went off early. Baka wala na din silang klase sa oras na ito.

Saan na ba yun?

I continue walking. I just found myself walking towards the basketball court. And there I saw him sitting in one of the chair. He looks bothered and exhausted. His eyes were like setting fire because of anger. Parang lahat ng titignan nun masusunog. He's frowning while his jaw is clenching.

I have to tell this to him. I owe him an explanation. This is it! It's now or never. I walked silently towards him. I sit on the empty chair beside him. He reacted when I sit there. He looked at me then he froze a bit before looking away. Maybe he didn't expected me to follow him there.

"Why did you follow me here? And how did you know that I'm here? What do you want? Can you leave? I want to be alone in here." He said coldly.

That was the first time I heard him saying that long after the last time we talked.

"Rhys, can we talk?" He's aura didn't change. He just keep on staring at the view in front of him.

"I'm sorry for what I've told you. I really didn't mean it. I've just carried away-- ahm.. it's kinda hard to explain but I'm so sorry for what I've said. I didn't mean to hurt you. I can't tell you for now because I don't have the courage. But I'll tell you about it when I'm okay. It's just that--"

"I know. You don't have to tell me about it." He cut me off.

"What did you know?" I asked him curiously.

"About your trauma that causes you to have a depression and anxiety."

"Who told--"

"Someone. Someone told me." He said.

I stared at him. We went silent after that. I don't know how long I stared at him. No one dares to speak. I decided to broke the awkwardness and silence between us.

"Ahm... A-about Kaiden. It's not what you think it is. I don't love him anymore. Matagal na akong naka move on sa kanya." I don't know why I'm telling him this. I just feel like I have to tell him this.

"You can go to Kaiden. Just leave me here alone." He said coldly while frowning.

Luh?

I keep on staring at him. His cold eyes while frowning like a mad man. His jaw is well defined especially when he's mad. His nose. His lips-- damn! I like how it carved perfectly for him. And his lip color that made all women to wonder how it taste like.

"I like you too."

He looked at me. Shocked.

"What?" He asked me.

"Huh?" I asked him confusedly.

May sinabi ba ako?

"What did I say?" I asked him again. He remained shocked as he started at me.

Bakit kasi nalulutang na naman ako. Ano ba sinabi ko sakanya?

"Nothing." He said. I saw him smirked before looking away.

O-okay?

"Uuwi ka na ba?" He asked.

"Hindi pa."

Weh ba?

"Tara, mall tayo?" He asked me.

Is he asking me out on a date?

Ugh, so ambitious of you to assumed, self.

I simply nodded at him. He grabbed my hand and then we walked out of the basketball court.

Ay! Bati na tayo ganun?

We're talking about random stuffs when we are at the mall. We eat ice cream at the food court while discussing about our   goals in life. I texted Mang Denis. Sinabihan ko siya na huwag na akong sunduin. The girls also texted me that they're already home. I didn't tell them about me and Rhys going to the mall. They will tease me for sure. I just tell them that I went straight at home after my class.

"Let's go home?" He asked me.

"Sige."

We went to the parking lot of the mall. He parked his car there. He opened the door for me and I went in to sit on the passenger seat. He closed the door and turned to open the door from the driver's seat. He sat and closed the door. Inayos niya rin ang seatbelt ko. He started the engine and drove out of the malls parking lot.

"Saan ba dito yung bahay niyo?" He asked me while his eyes remained on the road.

I told him the direction. He spoke when we reached in our house.

"See you tomorrow." He told me.

"Yeah, see you." Bumaba na ako sa sasakyan niya.

"Bye." I told him.

"Pumasok ka na."

Pumasok na ko. I waved my hand before I close the gate. I saw him smile and waved his hand before I can fully close the gate. I'm trying hard not to smile  wider. I went straight to my room then scream so loud.

I was scrolling into my social media accounts.

Rhaiden Prieur started following you.

My eyes grew big. Rhys followed me on IG. I immediately followed him back. Then I stalked him. Kaya pala konti lang nakikita kong photos niya dati. Naka-private yung acc niya. Kung dati nakikita ko lang yung iilan sa mga photos niya na halos sexy and hot pictures, ngayon parang nabubusog na ako sa nakikita ko.

He sent me a message after a couple of minutes.

"I'll wait for you at the parking lot tommorow. Good night!"

A/N:
Sorry kung ngayon lang ako nag update. Vote and comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!