Tom Marvolo Riddle

Days went by and for a while, everything for Victoria seemed normal. She spent most of her time with the other Marauders and she was excelling in her classes. It felt like old times, that is until she was eating breakfast with her friends and an Owl arrived with the familiar intricate handwriting she knew belonged to the Dark Lord. Pocketing the letter, she fled the Great Hall and made her way to the abandoned bathroom she had become quite familiar with. Back in the Great Hall, her friends were becoming suspicious of her.

"Where does she keep running off to?" Remus asked with a confused expression, putting his book back into his satchel.

"Yeah, Sirius has she told you anything, I know you guys are becoming an item," James stated confused about Victoria's secretive whereabouts.

"We're not an item, not yet at least, and I'm in the dark just as much as you guys are. I've tried asking her to be my girlfriend, but each time she abruptly leaves." Sirius added.

"She's hiding something." Marlene added, "I mean that's the only reasonable explanation. Hear me out, she leaves at various times during the day with the same excuse every time, she's very secretive lately, and she sneaks into the dorm very late at night. She's up to something."

"Do you think she's seeing someone else?" Sirius asked with a displeased expression. 

"I'm not sure, mate," James said patting Sirius on the shoulder, attempting to comfort his friend.

   The truth was, Victoria was up to something. She was working for the Dark Lord. She knew Sirius was attempting to ask her to be his girlfriend and she figured that if they made things official, he'd be more at risk to be killed. Not only was she associated with the Dark Lord now, but had specific orders to stop all communication with muggle-borns and blood traitors which Sirius happened to be the latter. She still had to make a decision whether to help Dumbledore and was still meeting with Regulus multiple times a week. Back in the bathroom, Victoria opened the letter.

Victoria,

Forbidden Forest tonight at 9. Walk-in a straight line from the back of the Oaf's hut. You'll know when you've reached me.

The Dark Lord

My heart sank, I was meeting Voldemort tonight. I had to find Regulus. I found myself pacing the walls of the dungeon, outside the Slytherin Common Room. Finally, Regulus exited, clearly surprised by my presence. I pulled him through the hallways until we made it to the abandoned bathroom. I told him of my meeting with Voldemort tonight. 

"Just stay calm, follow his orders, don't hesitate. You'll be fine, don't blow our cover." Regulus said pacing in from of me. I nodded and as we were exiting we bumped straight into Lily.

"Hey, Victoria," Lily began but soon noticed Regulus standing next to me, "Hello, Black." Regulus nodded and fled while Lily gave me a stern look.

"What the hell are you doing with Regulus Black in an abandoned bathroom, Victoria? Do you have any idea how much Sirius cares for you? He wants you to be his girlfriend and you're fooling around with his younger brother!" Lily whisper yelled at me.

"Stop Lily, it's not what you think! I'm not fooling around with him and I care for Sirius as well."

"Stop Victoria, you've been very secretive lately and I don't know what to believe anymore. I'll see you later." With that, Lily left and I was left standing there, watching her go. 

Hours went by and soon it was time to meet with the Dark Lord. I snuck out of the castle and made my way behind Hagrid's hut. After several deep breaths, I made my way into the forest and after what felt like forever, I was met with a powerful voice.

"Hello, Victoria. How nice to finally meet you." A man said approaching me from out of the shadows, a man that I had seen on various Daily Prophets, a man named Tom Riddle or as I'd be forced to call him,

"Hello, Lord," I responded