Engaged

Within the next few days, I discussed exactly what happened with Dumbledore, my parents, and Sirius. Ringo also provided us with books confirming that an Irish legend stated that your ancestors could contact you in strange ways to warn you of what's to come. This is what the book said:

"Throughout the centuries, the Irish have been known to warn their bloodline of what's to come in times of helplessness. It has been said, that you can not physically see the bodies of your past kin but hear them instead. It has been reported that after the warning, within months/years the prophecy has come true. Do not confuse those that have received messages with seers, for they are just recipients of their ancestors' warnings."

"Well, this would definitely make sense with Victoria's vision. I'm sure the part of you watching your death was just a nightmare from experiencing so much pressure during this time of war. Perhaps your past relatives were warning you about the battle." Dumbledore said calmly, adjusting his half-moon spectacles.

"Are you suggesting that when the wars over it's not really over? The voices said, "When it's over, it's not over." Sirius asked, glancing at his old Professor.

"I cannot be sure but if they contact you again let me know instantly." With that, Albus excused himself and went back to Hogwarts.

After a few days, the voices didn't come back and life went back to as normal as it could be. They limited their outings, not wanting to come into contact with death eaters and Sirius had completely moved into his new apartment. Victoria had contacted Voldemort alerting him that she had become a spy. Today, Victoria was packing up the rest of her things to officially move in with Sirius.

"I can't believe my little girl is moving out." My mum wept while closing one of my boxes of possessions. I was keeping most of my room as it was. I was only taking clothing and a few of my personal items, other than that my childhood bedroom wouldn't change much.

"Mum, you're acting as if you're never going to see me again, I'm still going to visit often," I replied, rolling my eyes at my mums over dramatics.

"It's fine, just tell us you don't love us." My dad replied, falling onto my bed, pretending to sob into my pillow.

"You guys are so overdramatic!" I exclaimed, shaking my head at my parents. They both wiped their tears and embraced me in a bone-crushing hug.

"If you guys don't let go, I may die from asphyxiation." They chuckled and helped shrink my boxes so I could fit them into a bag for easier transportation. We apparated to Sirius's apartment and unpacked my boxes into our new home. After saying our goodbyes, and my dad threatening Sirius that he better take good care of me, they left, leaving Sirius and I alone. He threw me over his shoulder and spun me around the kitchen while singing the song, A Cauldron Full of Hot Strong Love.

"Don't you be afraid, come and take a sip of this steamy tasty treat!" He bellowed, still spinning me around in circles, while I laughed loudly over his shoulder.

"You truly are something, Sirius Black." I joked as he set me down on the couch. He smiled widely and pulled me so I was standing up.

"Let's do something fun, let's go for a ride on my motorcycle."Sirius pleaded, pulling me to the front door.

"Are you sure, are you gonna kill us?" I asked, pocketing my wand.

"Perhaps, but at least we'll die in an entertaining way," I rolled my eyes at him, "Come on, it'll be fun, a breath of fresh air." He led me out of the house, placing his leather jacket around my shoulders so the cold air wouldn't make me chilly. He started the engine and before I knew it we were hundreds of feet in the air, the houses below us looked like tiny specs. Suddenly, Sirius turned his whole body around on the motorcycle so he was facing me, the motorcycle continuing to fly.

"What on Merlin's green earth are you doing? Eyes on the sky, Black." I yelled just loud enough for him to hear me over the wind whipping against our skin. He pulled a box out of his pocket, opening it, it revealed a gorgeous diamond engagement ring. My eyes went wide, starting to water from the wind.

"Victoria Kate Windsor, all I want in life is you, when I wake up in the morning I want to see your gorgeous face, when I go to bed I want to kiss you goodnight. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again. I love you more than all the stars in the sky, make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

I stared at him in awe, his hair touseled in the night sky's wind. As if on command, rain started to drizzle upon us, nature's way of congratulating our love. His smile was so wide, it was contagious. His eyes were sparkling, the reflection of the stars in his pupil.

"OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!" I shrieked, placing a kiss on his lips. He placed the ring on my finger, the rain starting to pour harder, making our hair stick to our skin. He leaned our foreheads against the other, not breaking eye contact, only needing each other. The motorcycle was still flying in a straight line, giving us all the time in the world to enjoy the presence of the other, "Now turn around before we crash!"

When we landed back home, the rain was pounding vigorously against the concrete, we were soaked, but we didn't care. He grabbed my hand and placed his other on my waist. We danced for what could have been hours, quietly laughing, but most importantly soaking up these precious moments we share with each other. 

Their love wasn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain. They would choose each other, over and over, without a second thought, without doubt, in a heartbeat, they'll keep choosing the other.

                                                                           ************

I literally adore Sirius and Victoria. They're such a power couple and now THEY'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting to write this chapter for so long!!!!!!!!!! UGH THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER :))))) Also, I'm up to date on uploads which means I'll upload chapters as I write them.

XOXO,

SiriusBlackLover <3

Don't forget to vote!