requests open

For this book, it is decided that we all will have to write a chapter in this book, and you can request a chapter too. There are about 5 people from discord that are using this shared account. For you to know who Is writing the chapter your reading we will use emojis to show who is doing that chapter. We have named the Family we made, Admins Family.

For the parents on the discord server -𝕀𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕀𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕞-#9949, and Dream in a skirt#3953. For Dream in a skirt, we will use 💅 emoji. For -𝕀𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕀𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕞- they will use 🚗, This is from an inside joke in the discord server.

For the oldest child on the server (which is the person writing this) who goes by Taco_Cat#7933, who will use 🌮 or 🍇 that would stand for Jam.

For the middle child on the server BuddyCatッ#5901, who will use 🐱.

For the youngest child in the Family, Admirable_Daiana#6400 who is right now going by Didn't write down cords on the server. They will use 🛵, for another inside joke in the server.

Don't be weird with the requests. You can request anything, but just know if we find the Request weird then we will not write about it.

By Don't be weird we mean...
• Tommy x Anyone (He is a minor)
• Tubbo x Anyone (He is also a minor)
• Minor x anyone (Like Drista, Purpled, Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo. They are all minors!)
• Weird Kinks ( like a Foot kink... Gross)

We will do almost anything, but you need to at least put...
• What ship (If you don't then We'll just put our own ship)
• Plot (like Dream and Techno were doing something then, something else happened and they Ducked)
(If you guys are reading this, you know what I just did, I'll never stop!)
• What characters you would like in the chapter.
(Like Dream, Techno, Wilbur, and George went to the store, and Wilbur and George left Techno and Dream behind and they got lost)
• What kind of AU (an Alternate universe. If you don't give one, then if we want to we can add our own AU)
• Platonic ships with Ranboo, Purpled, Tubbo, Tommy, Drista, Quackity, and Niki. (and people who don't like to be shipped with people!) (also for Niki, I'm just scarred from having her in a oneshot I've read)

That is most of it, so you can start to request things... Please put the Requests on this page

Goodbye.

EDIT: This is BuddyCat, aka Cat, and I'm just letting future readers know that since I'm the only one actually using this account, I've decided to take over. Basically, I'm tired of using the cat emoji on every chapter title but just note, they're still written by me :)

Have a good day/night