Chapter Thirty Eight: Epilogue

Draco's POV

After I knocked Astoria unconscious, the world around us started to disappear and our children were standing next to us. Before telling Dorian what happened, Anastasia called the castle to ensure that Castion had not been merely an illusion. Despite her hopes, however, the man was found in a puddle of blood on the floor of his room.

Dorian shut down for a time, but he had two parents, a girlfriend, a brother and a best friend to keep him around. Speaking of his best friend, young Tiberius spent a lot of time with Cindy's cousin and they both spent their whole summers at our house. Tiberius avoided his own at all costs and his parents didn't seem to care.

Astoria was sent to Azkaban for using magic as evil as a void world and we filed the divorce papers from some distance. Despite her prison stay, it didn't make my dad happy, but my mother came to visit us as often as she could. Dorian hadn't gotten to spend much time with his own grandparents, them being the king and queen of a country and all, so he quite enjoyed her company.

Anastasia and I got married, of course. She was right; I was always the one. But breaking fate is not possible. Soon enough, we had a daughter of our own. Princess Serendipity Honey Malfoy. A Gryffindor. We were worried the boys would be jealous of the child, but they were excited to play with the little one.

Anastasia and I spoke many nights about how different things would have been had we been married all that time like we had planned. Of course losing Castion was one thing that Anastasia could not find a bright side to. Despite this, we had decided that those years since the battle of Hogwarts had just been one big fluke that brought us our beautiful babies and now everything was as it should have been.

A/N: Ah thank you for sticking through all of this! This is the end and as much as I would like to write a third book, I've gotta start writing other stories. But yay! Finally a happy ending!