The Wedding

Year 2019, Cheongmeyong company has seen a lot of Ups in the past year. After winning the bid for the self-driving car, Nam Do San proposed Seo Dalmi spot on. He had his ring ready for her. He knew that they will win.
"Dalmiyah, we did it! So I need to keep my word" saying this Nam Do San knelt down taking out the ring.
There were tears in Dalmi's eyes, such a precious moment in a woman's life, to marry the love of her life.
"Will you marry me, Dalmiyah?"
"Yes, I will", and he slid the ring into her finger and in no time they were in each other's arms.

After a month, on the day of their wedding, Han Ji Pyeong entered the room where Dalmi was waiting wearing her bridal gown. Dalmi looked gorgeous as always, but the glow of 'love' on her face was clearly showing that day.
Her eyes met with Ji Pyeong. He was resilient, more than she thought.
"Dalmi-ssi, congratulations on a new start of your life. I wish you prosperity" said Ji Pyeong, with a smile on his handsome face. He handed over the bouquet to her.
"Thank you, Mr. Han. I am glad you came.", Dalmi gave a mild smile. She knew Ji Pyeong was still hurting.
"I need to talk to you Mr. Han, but after the wedding. Right now I'm very nervous..."
Before Dalmi completed her sentence, Ji Pyeong said, "Don't worry, Nam Do San-ssi will take good care of you. He loves you a lot"
Before the tear fell from his eyes, he turned his back towards Dalmi and left the room. It was difficult for him in the first place, but more difficult to smile while his heart was getting torn apart. He is not that strong.

Before anyone could notice, he left the wedding hall. Yes, he was not ready to see her getting married.