Shaun

We walk out among the woods once we jump out of our silent jets. Each group with their chosen teams, and everyone with the same adrenaline through our veins.

"Peter. Are you in position?" June says in our ears.

"I was born ready," he says. "Calvary. Stay low. Let our Runners trace out the first group of rodents."

"Vivica is in," Bellamy says in our ears. "We're ready when you are, Day."

I watch as Day gives June a nod and he runs out of the woods silently. Several others have followed his pace towards the back, and they all take out their hands to lightly touch the building. With this, their hands and feet recognize the material and they all run up like spiders. Our meta human with the original idea of this leaves our group to join them. He gracefully brings out webs from his wrists to clear out the rooftop.

"Two down on the rooftop," Parker says. "You can send in the snipers."

With this, Chris looks at Sue and she gives him a firm nod. She goes up to our designated group of snipers, and brings out her hands to wrap her circular force field that envelops them. She then starts to rise and these snipers rise with her in the air. A few moments in the air and she makes them invisible until I see her reappear with them on the rooftop.

"Snipers in," she whispers in our ears. "Go ahead, Day."

Day starts moving up the building among the darkness. Several Runners already farther ahead from him. "Grace. Clear it up for us."

"On it." We hear a small slitting noise in our ears and she says," Main guard out. You're welcome to come in." Immediately, every Runner jumps through a window of the building, and we hear how they quietly kill any enemy in their way.

Now we wait for them to clear it up for us. The meta human group has to go towards the back, while Calvary and Lowlanders stay at the front and sides of the building for the big attack.

June silently moves her group of soldiers towards the back and Chris quietly follows. His voice is a low whisper as he says, "Some of you split up towards the sides and front of the building, while others go with June towards the back."

I look at Kitty by my side. "Where to?"

"Let's follow June." I nod at her and join the group of soldiers ready to enter. Our Spies and Runners should be almost done clearing out the first group of mice out of this building. It's only a matter of time for Bellamy to say—

"Alright. June. Start coming in. The back is all cleared up."

My blood turns cold as my every muscle prepares for battle. We all have the same feeling as June takes a breath and we all quickly follow her inside.

"Remember," June says as we all start to separate in our own hallways. "The plan is to make them go out front, so they can be greeted with Peter's army and the sidelines with Lincoln's army."

Kitty and I start towards a door similar to the one Annabelle entered. Kitty stops me before I kick it open, and gestures towards a small section of the wall that seems to be made of loose metals. I know immediately that she wants us to climb it to see what we will be attacking in that room.

So I use all my strength to pull myself up, and crawl through a space on the wall that slowly turns into stone instead of metal. The small space also starts to open as we get farther in the room, and we find ourselves crouching by a far corner of the wall.

Yet, we furrow our brows at the people we see under us. "Are those...."

"Dwarfs?" I say to Kitty.