Vivica

I run through the crowds to look for Shaun. People in shackles and others in medical beds are raced out of the large meeting room with paramedics.

My heart pounds in my chest until I recognize a pair of bright blue eyes. I run up to him and he runs into my arms. His body trembles and I hold him tighter.

"Kitty," he says in my ear. Panic runs through his voice as he says, "She's hurt! She's..." I pull away and see his eyes start to water. "She took the hit for me, Viv..."

My heart is stabbed at this and my eyes start to spill tears. "Where is she?"

"I-I don't know. A paramedic took her from my side..." His then realizes that he's finally back and his hands lovingly take my arms. "How are you? Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine." I give him a smile and caress his cheek. I give him a warm kiss that makes him pull me closer, and I let my muscles finally relax with his touch.

We pull away as we see the witch come through with Caspian and Peter. Her hands are tighten together with bright blue shackles that stop her from attacking with her abilities. Indina stares daggers at her and follows her in a separate meeting room where the rest of the royals enter. They will be deciding on whether she deserves death or life in prison...

"Go," Shaun says to me when I look back at him. "I will go see Hazel. She must be wondering where I am."

"Okay," I say. "Also. Keep me updated on Kitty if you have any chance on checking up on her." I give him a long kiss and start towards the separate meeting room.

"Hey." I turn around to see Shaun's determined eyes shine like a light to my uneasy heart. He gives me that smile that I love so much and gently says, "Don't let her get under your skin. You are more than whatever anyone thinks of you."

My heart slowly starts to grow strong at these words as I give him a nod.

Inside the meeting room, there's silence and no sign of chaos. I make my way through the various royals with their heads held high and their crowns never falling off their heads.

I nod at Elizabeth as she stands just behind Peter. My mother sits at the front of the room and Shaw stands tall by her side. If Shaw's here, then that means Fury is outside in charge.

But my thoughts are interrupted as Peter stands from his seat and says, "So we meet again..."

My mother gives him a firm look and raises her chin at him. "You can't seem to forget about me, Son of Adam."

"I should say the same of you, witch. We even move to a different world and yet, here you are. Still haunting us with your useless lies."

"And where was your Aslan this time?" she says with a hint of a shine in her dark eyes. I'm confused as to what they're talking about, but I'm just here to see her sentence.

Peter does a small chuckle. "We have God now..."

My mother stays silent at this and then bursts out laughing. Her hands in the shackles turn into fists as she says, "You know...this is quite the reunion. There's the Narnians. Caspian. Elizabeth. Susan." She gives them a nod and I can feel Elizabeth turn her hands into fists. For the first time since I've met her, her eyes show a hint of fear at this witch.

But Caspian angrily walks up to her now and says, "Tell us. Are there more that we should know of?"

My mother ignores him and looks over at my sister now. Her smile turns devious and her voice is a chilly whisper as she says, "Hello, dear."

My sister's hands turn into fists and her voice does not show a hint of fear. "Answer the question, mother."

My mother looks away from Indina and this makes her even angrier as her jaw clenches. My mother's eyes land now at another side of the room and does a respectful nod. "Queens of the Stilts. You know..." she says to Evangeline. "I met your mother. I am quite admired of how she works. I learned a lot from her."