chapter 6. the virus.

Ahsoka and I walk behind our masters. Typho greets us as we walk up to him on the Theed hangar on Naboo.

"General Kenobi, Anakin, we're so glad—"

"Where's Senator Amidala?" Anakin interrupts.

"She went to go look for the lab," Typho informs him.

"And you let her go?" Anakin questions, a mix of angry and worried.

"Senator Padmé can be very hard to stop once she has made up her mind," C-3PO states.

"Good point. I know what you mean," Anakin agrees.

"Are they friends?" I whisper to Ahsoka. "Anakin and the senator?"

She nods a yes as Typho introduces the Gungan standing next to him. "This is Peppi Bow. She was the last person to see them. Padmé sent her here to safety."

"Theysa looking for the sick-maker," Peppi tells us.

"They?" Obi-Wan questions.

"Representative Binks was with her," Typho informs him.

Obi-Wan and Anakin share a look before the latter turns to us. "Go with the Gungan. See if you can find them."

"You've got it, Master," Ahsoka says. I nod as the two of us start to follow Peppi.

"These the ship belonging to them," Peppi tells us as we trudge through the Nabooian terrain.

"So where are they?" Ahsoka questions.

"Their tracks end here," I point out. Suddenly, a scope pops out of the ground right under Peppi. I curse under my breath.

"Peppi, it's a scope. Don't let them see you," Ahsoka tells the gungan. The three of us hop around the scope to avoid it until we manage to get in a good hiding position. Ahsoka turns on her comlink to contact Anakin. "Master, are you there?"

"Did you find her?" Anakin asks through the com.

"Negative. We're pretty sure she's inside the lab. The whole area is wired with pressure sensors," Ahsoka informs him.

"There's no way to get in without being detected," I add, speaking into Ahsoka's com. "But I think I speak for both of us when I say that we're more than happy to—"

"Do not attempt to get inside," I suddenly hear Obi-Wan warn as a map pops up on the com. "I need you all to detonate a bunker bomb at the south end of the facility. It should cause a nice distraction and seal off the bomb area while we come in through the hatchets."

"Actually, blowing this place up sounds even better, Master," I tell him. I'm sure he's rolling his eyes in response, wherever he is.

"You can count on us," Ahsoka assures.

"Well, let's get going, then. Carefully," I add as we make our way to the south side.

I hand a bomb to Ahsoka as she uses the Force to push it out. It narrowly avoids a probe as she places it over the sealed lab. The probes turn to see it.

"Now!" I shout as Ahsoka drops the bomb. Once the fire is out, we start over to the hole we created.

"Meesa come too!" Peppi exclaims.

"No, stay here and make sure no one escapes," Ahsoka orders.

"Okeydey," Peppi replies.

"Thank you, Peppi!" I say as Ahsoka and I run off and jump down into the lab, igniting our lightsabers and automatically beginning to destroy droids alongside the clones. We deflect their shots back at them and take turns chopping them in half, making quick work of it.