Chapter One-Intro

(Disclaimer: This story is fiction unless otherwise stated. I do not own the rights to images in this story. This story also has no bearing on the real lives of anyone in this story. Again, it's all fiction. No character changes will be made.)

( I also put my stories in chapters. Chapters don't allow sex scenes in the first chapter. I need all of my chapters to be the same length on all platforms. This will be character introductions.)

A/N- This is a redo from a locked out account. If you've read the previous version, some characters may change due to not finding the same photo or not matching the character I originally had in mind. Names may also change based on how I need them to be. They will also change if I can no longer find who I had initially.

______

Author's note:

So I have realized I made an error in Switched.

The stories that I have written in order are:

Let Love Grow Best Kept Secret Indecent Proposal Ugly Born to be Yours Home Wrestling with LoveThe Party Series The Affair Switched Series The Voice One Night only Dirty Little Secret Build me a Daddy

I am not redoing them in order. I struggle with a few of my old ones. Born to be Yours I struggle with because one of the characters I used died in real life. I have worked with this person's spouse, and they want me to continue it. They also want me to do Dylan's sequel. I personally struggle with this because of the relationship I built with that character in real life. I will do it; I just need time.

Home I have done so many times I am burnt out on it. I have some new information to share about this one. I just need to be in the mindset to do it. It would be the last time I ever touch this story. I won't do it again once I release it when I am ready.

I will not be redoing The Affair. I can't because this was about a co-worker. Even though she no longer works with me, my job has said I can't republish or it's an ethics violation.

I am trying to release an old one and then release a new one. That isn't working out so well. I'm working what I can when I can.

I truly appreciate each and every one of you that reads my stories.

_____

Now time for a random Song

____

I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark
I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone

And the night goes by so very slow
Oh I hope that it won't end though
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone

How do I get you alone

You don't know how long I have wanted
To touch your lips and hold you tight
You don't know how long I have waited
And I was going to tell you tonight

But the secret is still my own
And my love for you is still unknown
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone

How do I get you alone

Alone... alone...

_______________________

The Party