Blinding Rage

Year 850

'Reiner...The Armored Titan and Bertholdt, the Colossal.'

A bright orange light beamed from their figure as lightning surrounded them.

'Look at you guys...Two men that stood before me were the reason why my hometown was destroyed. Not only mine but Mikasa's, Eren's, and Armin's home as well. They took the lives of so many...So do I forget and forgive? Should I give them a second chance? Or should I kill them?'

"Eren! (Y/n)! Runaway!!" Armin shouted behind us.

*BOOM*

The loud sound of thunder rang through my ears as Eren pushed me down and got on top of me, shielding me.

'I want to know what my ring has anything to do with them. Why do they want it? And why is my intelligence significant to them?'

Eren grabs a fresh blade and sticks it right through the wall beneath me.

"Hang on to this! Don't let go!" He shouts.

The hot steam releasing from the Colossal Titan seared the surface of my skin as I reach to the side of me grabbing the blade.

*WOOSH*

Looking above me and behind Eren, an elongated red arm reached over our heads.

"Ymir!!" Historia shouts out.

*CRASH*

The Armored Titan made his way towards Eren.

"Eren! Behind you!" I shout looking into the glowing, yellow eyes of Reiner.

*SNATCH*

Before Eren could react, Reiner had already grabbed him tightly and jumped the wall.

"No!" I shout as Reiner's body left my sight beyond the wall.

"(Y/n)! Let go!! I'll catch you!" Armin shouts.

I look up at the Bertholdt who is already making direct eye contact with me.

'Bertholdt, I simply can't go with you...Just not yet...'

As Bertholdt swung his arm down towards me I let go of Eren's blade.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Bertholdt let out a deep and loud roar as he missed me by an inch.

*THUMP*

As I flew back, I felt a tug on my collar.

"I got you," Armin says as he hangs onto my jacket. 

As I look back I could see tears falling from Armin's face.

*BOOM*

Another large bolt came crashing down just below the wall.

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

'Reiner should have known Eren wasn't going to go down without a fight.'

--------------------------------------------

"Are you alright?! You're hot." Armin says touching my forehead.

"I'm okay-" I say as he helping me up to my feet.

As I look back at Bertholdt his huge hand was slowly being raised.

"Move! Everyone!!" Hange orders moving back with her gear.

Armin lifts me off the ground and flies away as Bertholdt's arm comes crashing down, destroying the surface of the wall.