A Split Personality

Year 850

"(Y/n)?!" A muffled voice was heard.

"Hey! What did you do with her?!" The voice rang.

"Will you calm down?! We didn't do anything to her pretty ass!" A deeper voice groaned.

"Hm?" I hum as vibrations come towards me.

"Oh thank god! (Y/n)! Did they do anything to you?!" I weakly open my eyes to see Eren's head bobbing around.

"Will you calm your shit, Yeager? Your girlfriend is fine!" A feminine voice calls out.

"Ah, you're awake, looks like you and Eren woke up around the same time, perfect." I look over to see Reiner standing tall on a tree branch.

I look to his left to see Bertholdt with his crossed legs. He looks at me and as we make eye contact he looks away. I look more to my left to see Ymir sitting as her regenerating leg hangs off the branch.

"Welcome back," Reiner says.

I look at Eren who is heavily breathing I go to grab his arm to calm him down.

"Oh, Eren, your arms..." I say grabbing his lower hip instead.

*SHUFFLE SHUFFLE*

Eren shuffled around in his outfit.

"What the hell?! My arms!!" He yells looking at his healing, steaming arms.

"Hehe...Lil nub." I giggle as he raises his nubs at me.

"Ha-ha...Very funny..." He says waving them around.

"Eren. I'm uh...Not in any better shape here." Ymir waves her healing arm and leg.

Eren relaxes his shoulders, "Looks like we're all having shit days, huh?" Ymir says.

"You can say that again," I say trying to get up.

*PLOP*

"What the hell?!" I say looking at my waist.

"Oh, yeah, we had to put some restraints on you. God knows what you'd do." Reiner says.

"Ymir, w-what did they do to me?" Eren asks looking down at his arms.

"Sorry, that was my fault. You can pin your injuries on me...Guess I was in kind of a hurry back there. Bit your nape without thinking about your arms." Reiner says.

"If that right? So, I lost." Eren says glaring into Reiner's eyes.

"Hey! How the hell did I end up here?!" I say.

"When Reiner let out the roar, it was his signal for me. When I had broken free of my ribs I came crashing down, jaw open, on Reiner and Eren. I saw you last second going for Reiner's nape. After I released myself from my own body, I saw you hanging out in my mouth where Ymir was. You ended up being completely knocked out by the impact. Mind you, we were planning on taking you." Bertholdt says, avoiding eye contact.

"And your injuries can be blamed on me...T-That burn leading from your neck to your uh- chest will most likely leave a scar..." Bertholdt says.

*CHOMP*

As I look down do see the thin burn line Eren bites into his nub, splattering blood on me.

'Really?'

"Eren! Don't do it!" Bertholdt says, quickly standing.

"Easy there, hothead," I said gripping his arm.