Chapter 1: Prologue

I think you'll like this better than the original❤️💫 This was originally published as "I married a billionaire" But I didn't like the way I wrote it so, I rewrote it. (I have to much time on my hands😭✋🏾)

"Toni!" Cheryl yelled as she bursts into Toni's bedroom. "Ahh!" The brunette yelled, jumping out of bed.

"Damnit, Cher! How many times have I told you NOT to enter my room like that!?" Toni screamed.

Cheryl laughed, rolling her eyes at her long time best friend. She and Toni grew up together since Toni's parents were never really around.

"I'm sorry, TT. BUT! I have exciting news!" Cheryl giggled cheerfully, helping Toni off of the floor. Toni huffed before whining, "What's more exciting the sleep?"

"Oh come on, TT. Wake up! Smell the coffee." The redhead taunted. Toni smiled, remembering how Cheryl would always tell her that when they were in high school.

"Okay, fine." Toni sighed, "What are we so excited about today? And how did you get in my house?" Toni asked.

"Remember, We're best friends. I had one of my maids make me a set of keys." She said proudly. Toni scoffed amused by her best friend.

"Kay, spill the beans." Toni said, going over to her dresser to find something to wear." Cheryl squeal from her spot on the bed.

"Okay, So, remember how I told you that Ariana Grande said that she'd come to the thing I have planned?" Cheryl said since Toni doesn't know the 'thing' is her 24th birthday bash.

"Uh... Not really, but go on." Toni said, taking off her shirt to change into a fresh one. Cheryl rolled her eyes, "You never pay attention when I speak to you."

"That's because most of the things you say are boring!" Toni said, sitting beside Cheryl to put socks on.

"Anyways, " The redhead gasped offended by Toni's words, "She agreed to go!" Cheryl said excitedly.

"That's amazing, Cher." Toni smiled, sliding on her Gucci sneakers.

"Right! Oh, I can't wait!" Cheryl giggled excitedly. Toni sighed, loving how her best friend could be so happy. Seeing Cheryl happy made her happy.

"Alright, I'm treating us to breakfast," Toni said, grabbing her wallet. Toni's parents were never around as she aged, She and Cheryl met in kindergarten, and they've been inseparable since then. They know each other like the backs of their hands, they had a friendship like no other.

"TT... Your birthday is next week. There's no way I'm letting you pay for breakfast." Cheryl refused, standing up.

"Babes, Seriously it's the least I can do. I mean it's not like my parents are gonna take me out to breakfast." Toni shrugged. Cheryl frowned, 'Toni's parents' She tried, she did.

She begged, and pleaded, even bribed them to come to Toni's surprise party. But they stated that they were too busy and that there was a business trip planned for that day. "I'm sorry, TT. My parents will be there." Cheryl said, hoping to cheer her best friend/potential lover up.

Toni cracks a bit of a smile, "I guess that's better." Cheryl smiled, going to hug Toni, closing her eyes in bliss.

They didn't know how long they were hugging until Cheryl's phone started ringing, bringing the two women out of their bubble.

Cheryl pulled away with tainted cheeks, giving Toni a shy smile before turning around to answer her phone.

"Yeah... Uh-huh, Okay. That's great!" Cheryl spoke quietly into the phone.

"Yep, alright, I'll be sure to tell her... Kay, Later JJ." Cheryl said before hanging up and turning around you face Toni.

"Well, That was Jason and he said that he's bringing Jordan for breakfast today!" Cheryl smiled. Toni smiled. Cheryl's nephew always brightened up her day.

"Great! What are we waiting for then?! Let's go!" Toni cheered, pulling Cheryl downstairs.

"Geez, TT. Sometimes I think I have a 6-year-old for a best friend." Cheryl snickered, opening the door for Toni.