Chapter 16: Pregnancy months

Month 2
No one's POV

Cheryl was now two months pregnant. She and Toni have been looking into some pregnancy magazines since they were new to the parent world. And the morning sickness was the worse for the redhead.

"It's okay, beautiful. Let it all out." Toni spoke softly as she rubbed her wife's back. Cheryl finished vomiting and stood up to wiped her mouth. "I'm tired." Cheryl groaned, leaning her head on Toni's shoulder as she started to brush her teeth.

"I know, baby." Toni pouted, rubbing back, "7 more months to go!" Toni tried to cheer her up but it made Cheryl pout even more.

********
Month 4

Cheryl's baby bump was fairly huge. She rubbed it as she stared in the mirror. They were going to reveal the news to their family today.

"Hey, Cher. Everyone is here." Toni said softly as she stood in the doorway. Cheryl nodded as she covered her bump with a big hoodie. "You ready?" Toni asked, holding her hand out. Cheryl interlaced them, smiling happily, "Ready as I'll ever be." She chuckled.

They walked downstairs slowly since Cheryl had a big bump to hold up. "Hey, my lovely family," Cheryl said causing everyone to look her way.

"Cher! How are you?" Veronica asked.

"I'm doing good, V." Cheryl nodded, holding Toni's hand as she took the last step. "We have some exciting news!" Cheryl said.

"We know, now tell us! We've been waiting." Cheryl's father said. Cheryl rolled her eyes as everyone laughed. "Well, the reason Toni and I have been so distant was because... I'm pregnant! With triplets!" Cheryl said.

Everyone's mouth hung open, "No way!" They all yelled, getting up to congratulate the couple. "Do you know the genders?" Veronica asked.

Toni nodded, a smile on her face. "Yeah, we're having..."

********
Month 6

"Toni!" Cheryl yelled frustrated with herself. "Yeah, Babe?" Toni asked as she played "GTA 5"

"Get down here NOW!!!" Cheryl yelled. Toni took off her headphones as she walked downstairs to her frustrated wife, "Yes, My queen?" She asked.

"I can't bend down to get the pan." The redhead groaned. Toni sighed, bending down to get the pan.

"My stomach is so huge." Cheryl cried, tears running down her cheek. "Cher..." Toni frowned, going to kiss her wife's temple. "Your carrying very precious cargo... Do you understand? Your carrying not only one but three Topaz heirs. You are so beautiful and strong, and I couldn't ask for a better wife." Toni comforted her pouting wife. "I love you so much, baby. Don't ever forget." Toni whispered.

"O-oh okay, T-thank you, TT." Cheryl cracks a small smile. "I love you too." She nodded. Toni bent down to kiss Cheryl's popping Belly before pecking Cheryl's lips multiple times. "Want me to help with dinner?" Toni asked.

Cheryl nodded, "That'll be better."

*****
Month 9

Cheryl's stomach was huge. There were times where Toni had to help her in and out of the car. She was going to pop soon.

The woman was excited to meet their bundles of joy. Once they finished the nursery, Toni packs the hospital bag.

"TT!" Cheryl called. "Yeah, Cher?" Toni asked as she carried the bag into their bedroom.

"Which one is better for Baby A to wear?" Cheryl asked. Toni thought for a second as she looked between the two small onesies. "Definitely that one, " Toni point to the left one.

"Perfect, I think it's cute for h-" The redhead stopped herself as she felt her pants go wet. "Uh- Toni..." Cheryl grabbed her wife's attention.

"What's- oh! Is it time?!" Toni asked, rushing over to her wife.

"Y-Yeah. It's time!" Cheryl groaned.