Chapter 29: Never Knew A Love Like Ours

⚠️SMUT⚠️
Cheryl's POV

Today is Toni and I's 16th anniversary. Wow, 16 Years, and still lots of love between us. Jonah, Natalia, and Naomi were gonna babysit Lucas and Amber until Jason gets back to help them for the rest of the night while Toni and I go to a hotel for the night.

I packed our bags while Toni got Lucas and Amber ready for bed. I put in my sexy lingerie, making me smirk.

Toni and I getting to be alone is a very rare occurrence. So this night has to the special. "Both are down for bed. Nat, Nomie, and Jo are still showering." Toni said as she entered the room.

"Great, once they get out. We can leave." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

She chuckled, leaning down to peck my lips. "Mmm." I hummed against them making Toni hold on to me tighter.

******

"Such a beautiful night, don't you think?" Toni asked, squeezing my hand. "It's always a beautiful night with you," I said.

Toni chuckled and rolled her eyes, "You've always been Cheesy." She said, drinking her wine. I smirked, "Mmm, Remember in 10th grade I made that cheesy joke to make you feel better?" I asked.

Toni's face lit up as she nodded, "Yeah! I was upset because I failed that test I was really excited to study for." She giggled. "But you were too busy catching up on 'Orange is the new black' to even start," I added.

"Yeah, My high school days." She smiled. We continue our night filled with laughs and memories. After we were done eating, we decided to go for a walk before heading back to the hotel. "There were some days, when we were in high school, that I'd dream about us, or just you. There was one that scared me, and it stood out most." Toni said as we held hands and walked across the sand.

"What was it about?" I asked gently. She smiled, "It's funny because I remember the whole dream." She squeezed my hand. "Your mom had invited me to one of your family dinners. And you came downstairs in the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. And at the moment, I just wanted to stay asleep and just look at you. You caught me staring at you in the dream, and blushed. But I just shrugged it off since that's how you were when someone would stare at you. But that dream made me realize what I was missing out on. And now look at us, 16 years of nothing but love. And I would ever change that." Toni finished once we stopped, the moon shining above us.

"I love you, Baby," I whispered, pecking her lips.

Toni smiled as I pulled away, "I Never Knew A Love Like Ours." She said, kissing me deeply. I moaned softly as she pulled my lip with her once she pulled away, "Let's get back to the hotel." She whispered.

I nodded, letting her lead me back to the car.

No one's POV

Toni pulled off Cheryl's bra, making the redhead's eyes shimmer with lust. "Still so gorgeous..." Toni whispered, leaning down to capture Cheryl's lips in hers.

Cheryl cupped her cheek with one hand while the other worked its way down Toni's naked torso. Toni moaned out once Cheryl's slander fingers entered her. "Mmm, Baby..." She whispered into Cheryl's ear sending chills down her spine.

Cheryl moaned loudly once she felt Toni's fingers on her clit, rubbing at a soft pace. "I-inside." The redhead demanded.

Toni complied, pushing two digits into her as they both started at the same pace. "Oh-Oh..." Toni moaned, panting in Cheryl's ear.

The redhead's eyes rolled to the back of her head at the sound of that pant. "F-Faster, Harder, baby. I-I- oh! So close." Cheryl sighed, her breathing picking up.

The brunette on top of her red-haired wife closed her eyes as she let out a loud moan. Both women slowed down as their climaxes came to a stop.

"Oof." Cheryl breathed out, trying to catch her breath along with her wife. Toni pulled out her fingers, laying to the side beside her wife. "God, I love you so much." She whispered, leaning over to kiss her.

Cheryl breathed deeply into the kiss, pulling Toni more closer. "I love you more." She replied once they pulled away.

"Happy Anniversary, Babe." Toni smiled, laying her head on Cheryl's shoulder. "Happy anniversary, TT." Cheryl smiled back, kissing Toni's hair.