Chapter 20: Through The Years

Year 1

Toni giggled as Natalia took her first steps. "Go Baby go!" Toni cheered. The small tanned girl walked towards her Momma. "Yay!" Toni cheered as the girl embraced her with her small chubby arms.

Toni kissed her forehead before standing up with the girl in her arms. "Let's go find Mommy and sissy," Toni whispered.

Jonah was out with Jordan and Jason. "Say, Mommy!" Toni tickled her side as they went upstairs.

On the way up, Toni heard Cheryl and Naomi laughing. Toni smiled, walking into the bedroom.

"Is that my girls I hear?" Toni asked. Cheryl smiled opening her arms for Natalia. The girl in Toni's arm reached for her mother as Toni let her go.

"She walked to me!" Toni said. "No way?! Did she?" Cheryl asked, looking at the girl in her lap.

Natalia gives her a teeth grin as her two front teeth showed. "That's my big girl!" Cheryl smiled.

Toni picked up Naomi, "Someone is tired." Toni whispered. "I'm gonna go put her down." She said, kissing Cheryl then Natalia before leaving the room.

Year 2

"Jonah Owen Topaz! I told you not to draw on the wall!" Cheryl scolded the boy.

"Sowwy." He pouted, looking down. Cheryl sighed, bending down. "It's okay, Babyboy. Just don't do it again, Kay?" Cheryl said. He nodded, letting Cheryl pull him into a hug.

"Ahhhhh!" Natalia yelled as Naomi chased her with one of her Momma's socks. "Girls! No running in the house!" Toni said as she ran after them.

They were taking the triplets to the park, but it was taking them a pretty long time to get the three of them ready. "How can you tell them not to run but you're running?" Cheryl said as she held Jonah who laughed at his sisters.

Toni huffed, "I don't even know." Cheryl chuckled helping her wife get the kids ready.

*******

"Guys, play nice!" Cheryl said as she watched the triplets fight over who gets to go on the side. "No!" Natalia screamed making Toni cover her ears from where she stood next to them.

"Nat, It's Nono's turn. You go after, Jo." Toni told the girl. We were stubborn just like her Momma, or that's what's Cheryl thinks.

"No!" She pouted, crossing her arms. "Come on, Nat. You can gwo down with me." Jonah smiled, holding his hand out for his younger sister.

Toni smiled as she looked up at Cheryl and gave her a thumbs up.

Year 3

The triplets were now 3 years old. "Mommy!" Jonah called as he carried a book into his parent's room.

"Mommy?" He called again. "I'm in here, Big boy," Cheryl called from the connected bathroom.

He smiled, his little feet patting against the floor as he ran into the bathroom.

"Momma play with Nat and Nono, I want book!" He said holding it up. Cheryl smiled, "Okay, Babyboy. Go wait on the rocking chair."

He nodded running into his and his sister's room. Soon after Cheryl entered the room, face clear of her make-up. She had just got off of work, so it felt good to hang out with Jonah for a bit.

She picked up the boy, placing him in her lap before grabbing the book. "The three little piggies. Good choice, Jo!" Cheryl tickled his side as he giggled.

Meanwhile downstairs with the girls. "It's mine, Nat!" Naomi said as they pulled on the doll.

"Mommy brought it for me!" Natalia pulled hard making Naomi let go. Natalia fell back, falling on her butt. "Ow!" She cried. Naomi frowned, going over to her sister.