Chapter 14: Honeymoon

⚠️Smut!⚠️

Toni's POV

"Welcome to the Bahamas!" My redheaded wife read off the sign at the airport. I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Let's go have some fun!" Cheryl giggled, pulling me to the car. "Slow down, baby. We'll be there soon. We need a shower first." I chuckled, packing our stuff in the trunk.

I got into the driver's side and started the car. Cheryl wouldn't stop bouncing in her seat. "Cher, babe, I need you to calm down." I giggled. Cheryl took deep breathes, "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited to be here! Married, and with you." Cheryl explained. I gave her a loving smile before pulling out of the parking lot.

*******

"Babe, I'm getting in the shower. You joining?" I heard Cheryl ask. I paused the game, "Yeah, one sec, babe." I said, unpausing it. I shot the ball in making sweet pea groan into the mic.

"Damnit, Tiny! Even in the Bahamas, you beat my ass." He groaned. I laughed, "I got to go shower with my lady. I'll talk to you later." I said.

"Cool." He said before I turned off the game. "Coming, baby!" I called, walking into the bathroom.

But before I could enter, Cheryl stepped in a lingerie set. "Holy..." I whispered. "Happy wedding day, Baby." She smirked, pushing me back. Once my back hit the bed, she kissed up one neck.

"Oh..." I moaned, letting her take full control. Cheryl started undoing my shirt, pulling it off once it was full undone. She started leaving kisses down my stomach, occasionally making a hickey.

She then leaned up to whisper in my ear, "I'm going to unwrap my present." She smirked against my ear once she felt me shiver.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," I whispered back as she unbuttoned my pants. Soon we're both undressed, kissing each other passionately.

Cheryl started going down my body, leaving wet kisses as she went. I moaned out as I felt her tongue dart out against me. "Oh! Cher, baby, faster!" I moaned, tugging on her hair.

Cheryl moaned against me, sending vibrations up my body. "Shit!" I groaned, rocking my hips against her face. Cheryl took my clit into her mouth, sucking softly before adding her fingers.

"Oh-Oh! Cher, baby! I'm so c-close. Just like that!" I moaned louder, locking Cheryl between my legs. "Ugh!" I moaned as I came on Cheryl's fingers.

I felt Cheryl clean me up, since I was sensitive I came once more. "Damn, Babe," I whispered as I breathed heavily. Cheryl smirked, "And it's only the first day."

I chuckled as she laid against me. "How about a shower?" Cheryl whispered with a wink.

"Lead the way, Sexy," I smirked as we stood up.

*******
Day 2

"It's beautiful out here!" Cheryl smiled as we held hands. We went to the shack we saw on the way to our cabin. We just stayed in our cabin all night, Ya know, honeymooning.

"Not as beautiful as you, " I smirked. I to the flower out of my drink, putting it in Cheryl's hair. "Gorgeous, I'm the luckiest woman alive." I smiled, making my wife blush.

"I love you, TT. I don't know what I'd do without you." She whispered, pecking my lips. I smiled, "I do what I can." I smiled, pushing her hair behind her ear.

After getting drinks, Cheryl and I went to explore the area. "Toni, Look! It's a bird. Look how pretty its wings are." Cheryl pointed out.

"Wow, It is beautiful. I wonder what kind of bird it is." I asked. "It's a painted bunting. Only a few found here." We heard someone say.

We turned to the source of the voice with raised eyebrows. "Oh- sorry it's just I overheard you ask..." He trailed. "I'm John." He held out his hand.

"Cheryl, " She shook it, "This is my wife, Toni." She introduced me. I smiled and shook his hand, "Thanks for the info." I nodded, pointing to the bird.

"No problem." He nodded before passing by us. "The people here are kind," Cheryl said as we continued walking.

"That's because it's beautiful here." I smiled.

*******
Day 3
Cheryl's POV

I woke up in Toni's arms, my smile never leaving my face. Today was day 3 out of 4. I can't believe we leave this amazing place tomorrow. I wish I could stay here forever.

Toni groaned as she stirred, "Baby, what are you doing up? It's 2 am." She whispered, looking at the clock. "Just think, babe. Go back to sleep, I'm fine." I spoke.

"What's on your mind, pretty girl?" She asked, caressing my hair. "Pretty upset that we have to leave tomorrow." I pouted.

"Aww, Baby. We can come back one day." She said, kissing my forehead. "I love you, My love," Toni whispered.

"I love you more, TT," I said, kissing her chin. "Let's sleep, we have a lot ahead of us today." She said.

I nodded as we both closed our eyes.