Chapter 26: Highschool

4 years later
Jonah's POV

"Mom! I can't find it!" I yelled as I held 4-year-old Lucas on my arm.

"Jo, I swear if I found it-" Mom said as she entered Lucas's room. She looked around for the blue pacifier, not find it either.

"Told you." I huffed. "Maybe Momma gave it to Amber," I said, closing his dresser. Amber is my little sister, she's 1-years-old. Mom gave birth to her last year after Natalia, Naomi, and I graduated from middle school.

"Go get ready, you don't want to be late for your first day of High school. I'll see if Amber has it." She said, taking Lucas.

"Kay, " I said as I walked into my room. I had my own room now since I wasn't comfortable with sharing a room with my sisters. But Nat and Nomie still share a room.

I knocked on the door gently, waiting for the go-ahead to go in. "Come in, Jo!" Naomi said.

I opened the door, "Mom said hurry and get dress." I told him. "Alright." They said, putting their phones down.

I rolled my eyes before going into my room to get dressed. I choose a blue polo shirt with jeans and vans.

"Jonah!" Momma called, "Yeah?!" I called back as I walked downstairs. "Help Amber with her bottle while I get breakfast ready." She said, placing a grumpy Amber in my arms.

"Alright." I sighed, taking the bottle as I went into the living room. I handed the girl her bottle, watching as she started to drink. She leaned her back against my chest before placing her hand behind my head, playing with my hair. She'd always do this when drinking her bottle.

After she was finished, she let out a burp. I placed her down on the floor letting her walk into the kitchen as I followed behind her.

"Breakfast!" Momma called upstairs. She placed my plate in front of me, kissing my cheek. "Thanks for helping, Jo." She said.

"No problem, Momma." I smiled as my sisters came downstairs with Lucas.

"Hurry up and eat so the driver could drive you three." Mom said, placing our lunch boxes in front of us.

******
Natalia's POV

"You have homeroom right down the hall, and yeah, that's pretty much the whole school." The boy explained to me and my siblings.

"Question," Naomi said. "Ask away." He smiled.

"Is there any book clubs?" She asked. I rolled my eyes playfully at my sister. He chuckled with a nod, "Yes there is a lot of clubs here. We have a book club, music club, art club, and many more."

"Great, Where do I sign?" She asked. "Just go to the office and you should be able to sign up for any club." He said.

"Thank you." She smiled. He smiled back, "No problem. I'm in a grade higher than you three, but you will see me around. If you do, don't hesitate to ask any more questions. Enjoy homeroom." He nodded.

"Bye!" Jonah waved as he walked away. He then turned to Naomi who was blushing. "Ohh! Nomie has a crush!" We both teased our sister.

"Guys, stop!" She pouted as we entered the classroom.

I chuckled as we found our seats. Soon people start piling in the room. A blonde girl came up to us, looking at Naomi. "Um, you're in my seat." She said with a scowl.

"Oh, sorry-" I rolled my eyes, cutting my sister off. "I don't see your name on it." I sassed.

"So? I sit there every day." She said. "So?" I mimicked her making Jonah snicker from beside me.