Chapter 5: Happy 24th!

2 Weeks later

Cheryl's POV

"Yeah, Toni is still sleeping. So I need you to get the cake." I told my brother as I peeked out the bathroom at the sleeping beauty.

"Yeah, Jor and I are on the way to the bakery right now. You should start getting her up, it's almost time." He said.

"I know! I'm so excited, I've been planning this for the longest!" I said excitedly but made sure to stay quiet.

"Now that's she's your girlfriend-" He started but I cut him off, "She's not my girlfriend yet. I'm going to ask her tonight." I smiled. He snickers before speaking again, "Okay, Cher. I'm gonna go. See you soon."

"Okay, JJ. Drive safe, love you." I smiled. "Love you too." He said before we hung up.

I entered back into my room, going over to the bed where my lover laid. "Babe." I whispered, "Baby." I added. Toni stirred, groaning.

"Happy Birthday, Babe." I smiled, kissing all over her face. "I got you a couple of things," I whispered, rubbing her back.

"Mmhm, is it you?" She smirked, sitting up against the headboard. I blushed at the memories of last night.

No, That was just Pre-birthday sex. I have something for you later." I smirked. "Mmm, I like the sound of that." She bit her lip, pulling me into a kiss.

I smiled, going over to my closet to get her gifts.
"You didn't have to get me anything, Cher." She smiled, taking the Gucci and Gamestop bag from me.

"I thank you're going to like these gifts." I said, "Happy birthday." I pecked her lips. "Thank you, Baby." She giggled, pulling the box out of the Gucci box.

She eyed me suspiciously, "You didn't." She said. I smirked, "Maybe I did."

She opened the box, a smile scratching across her face. "Cher... How much did this cost you?" She asked, picking up the sneakers.

"A lot, but don't worry about it." I smiled. The shoes had her name in diamonds. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! Thank you, Beautiful." She said, leaning over to peck my lips. "I think you'll like this one," I said as she chased my lips. I giggled, pecking her lips once more.

Toni picked up the game stop bag, "Oh, that's heavy." She chuckled. I smiled as her face light up.

"BABE!" She squealed as she went to open the ps5 box. When she saw it was legit she jumped on top of me, kissing around my face.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" She said excitedly, "I love you!" She giggled. "I love you more." I laughed, watching as she dug through the bag. "Spider-man And Spider-man: Miles Morales!" She cheered.

Toni's POV

"Well, I did know which one to get since I'm not a gamer." She chuckled. I smiled, "You did amazing." I bit my lip to keep from smiling too hard.

"I'm glad you like it, but we gotta start getting ready. I have something else for you." I grinned. "Cher... I don't think this could top whatever else you have." I giggled.

"Oh, you just wait. Come on, get dressed." She said, pulling me up as she put my new game system next to her TV.

**********
Cheryl's POV

"Cher, Where are you taking me." She giggled, a nervous smile on her face. I blindfolded her once we got in front of the venue. "Just wait, Baby." I chuckled, grabbing the jeep keys. I didn't have Kyle drive us since I wanted to give him an off day.

Toni sighed as I held on to her waist, "Just keep walking, My love." I spoke gently. Toni waved her hands in front of her to feel for her surroundings.

I entered the place, finding it completely dark.
"Okay, Opening your eyes," I said.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled as Toni took the blindfold off. "WOW!" Toni covers her mouth.

"Cher, When did you have time for this?" She asked, hugging me. "Everyone helped plan it. I've been planning since last month." I smiled.

"I was wrong, The ps5 and sneakers doesn't top this!" She said, pulling me into a kiss. Everyone cheered and some whistled.

"LET'S GET OUR PARTY ON!" Toni cheered making everyone cheer and go mingle.

******
Toni's POV

"How far along are you?" I asked Betty as I handed her water since she can't drink.

"3 months next week." She smiled. "I can't wait until Cher and I have our own." I smiled dreamily.

"You guys talked about children?" Veronica asked. Cheryl smiled and nodded as she stood beside me.

"Last night we did." She blushed. I bit my lip thinking about last night.

"And marriage," I added, looking at Cheryl. "Make it official then," Jason said from behind us.

"Shut up, JJ." Cheryl glared playfully.

Jason chuckled playfully as he raised his hands in surrender. Cheryl tugged on my hand, nodding towards the stage. I raised my eyebrow but shrugged as I followed behind her.

"Hey, Guys. Toni is so happy that all of you came, but there's something I want to do first." She smiled at me. I could see love swimming in her eyes.

"Antoinette Topaz came into my life at 5 years old. And I couldn't be more thankful. As we grew up together I got to face many challenges with her, though there were times where we'd argue or fight but always we found each other again. And then that night, you looked so beautiful and I didn't know how to keep my eyes off of you, you are my soul mate, Toni. I love you from here, to the moon, and back. So, Toni... Will you be my girlfriend?" She finished. Everyone was snapping pictures of us as I stood in front of her, our eyes on each other.

I grabbed the mic, with a smile "Of course!" I replied. Cheryl squealed, pulling me into a hug. Once we pulled away, I kissed her passionately while everyone whistled.

"Back to the party!" Cheryl said into the mic. I smiled as she took my hand and led me to the dance floor.