Chapter 7: Move in with me

Cheryl's POV

I smiled as my maid handed me the keys. "She's going to love the idea." She smiled.

"I know, I'm sorta nervous though," I mumbled. "I'm sure she'll be excited to move out. Didn't you mention that's she was selling her house to get a smaller one?" She asked.

Yeah, With Toni's parents never being around Toni had to sell her house to get more money. "Yeah, I guess this is a good time." I nodded. "Thanks, Sally. Have the rest of the day off." I smiled before taking my phone out to text my girlfriend.

Me: Hey, baby! I have something I want to give to you.

My sweet💫👅: What is it? Do I have to come over?

Me: Yeah. I want to do it in person because I'm nervous about this.

My sweet💫👅: Okay, gorgeous. I'm on my way, ps5 is coming too!

Me: Of course it is. Kay, drive safe, baby. I love you.

My sweet💫👅: I love you more.

Once I finished texting her, I grabbed the keys and placed them in a Rolex box before wrapping them.

Toni's POV

I parked my car in Cheryl's driveway before getting out, grabbing my gaming bag. Before I could knock, Cheryl opened the door. Greeting me with her beautiful blue-green eyes.

"Hello, Sexy mama," I smirked, placing the bag on the floor before pulling her into a kiss. Cheryl smiled against my lips, a giggle escaping her mouth. I pulled away. "I got here as fast as I can. I was playing 2k with Sweets and Fangs." I said as she let me in.

"That's fine, wait for me in my room." She smiled, kissing my cheek as she left towards the kitchen. I nodded before entering her room, I went over to her 65 inch Tv and hooked my game up.

"Sorry about the wait, Babe. Had to get something." Cheryl said as she entered the room. "It's fine, Babygirl." I smiled, going over to wrap my arms around her waist.

"So... I was summoned?" I raised my eyebrow. Cheryl chuckled with a nod. "Yep, I texted you because I want to give you this. Happy soon-to-be-6 months anniversary!" She smiled, handed me a box that was wrapped.

"Baby, We talked about no more gifts. I think I have enough." I said, pointing towards the game system and down at my shoes.

"So what? Just opened it, I think you'll like this one." She smirked. Oh, I know that smirk. That's the "I need you after this." smirk.

I smiled before sitting on her big bed and unwrapping the box. It was a Rolex box. "Cher-" She cut me off. "Before you ask, no it's not a Rolex. I just had the box laying around from when JJ brought one." She explains.

"Oh okay, " I breathed out. I opened the box to find a set of keys.

"What's this?" I asked pulling out the keys. It had a small key, a big one, and a key chain that said my name.

"Well, " Cheryl swallowed nervously as she sat beside me, "I know that you're selling your house because money hasn't been well so I wanted to know if you'd move in with me." She gave me a nervous smile. "I love you, baby. But I don't want to be a burden. It's bad enough that you have to deal with me as your girlfriend." I said, testing to see how she reacted. Of course, I would accept the offer.

Cheryl played with her fingers. It's so cute how she gets nervous around me. "I'm just kidding, Baby. I'd love to move in with you." I giggled. Cheryl looked up with a smile.

"Really?!" She squealed excitedly. I nodded, "If it means I get to be with you 24/7 and wake up to your beautiful face every morning. Hell yeah, I'm down." I smiled.

Cheryl pulled me into a passionate kiss, hugging me afterward. "I love you!" She squealed as she got up and grabbed her phone then ran into her connected bathroom.

"Does that mean I get to play GTA now?!" I asked.

"As long as you don't shoot the pedestrians!" Cheryl called back. I huffed, "But that's the fun part!" I pouted.

"Killing innocent people is fun? Should I be concerned?" Cheryl asked as she came back, a rag in her hand. "No," I mumbled before starting the game. (A/N: I know they don't have GTA for ps5 yet)

"Good." She nodded, kissing my cheek before going to lay down on the bed.

Just a filler

Also, 1 year time jump next chapter!