Chapter 23: Each Month Bigger Belly

Month 2

One thing Toni didn't like about Cheryl being pregnant is that Cheryl gets so insecure about herself. So, Toni decides to ask the triplets for a bit of help.

"Mommy is feeling very bad about herself at the moment. I want to do something nice for her, think you three can help?" She said with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah." Jonah nodded, "Same." Natalia and Naomi said at the same time. Toni smiled, "Great, I knew I could count on you guys. So the plan is..."

*********

Cheryl laid in bed, a pout on her face as she watched her stomach closely. She had a bowl of ice cream sitting on her small bump while she watched Tv.

Soon the door opened revealing her son, who smiled at her. "Mommy, I made you something." He said, handing her a card.

"Aww, Thanks, buddy." The redhead smiled. She opened the card, reading the words.

Dear, Mommy.

You are the best Mommy I could ever ask for. And you are the most beautiful Mommy out of all of my friend's Mommies. I love you, and I want you to feel better

Xoxox Jonah

Cheryl smiled as she felt tears prick at her eyes, "Thank you, big guy, You're amazing. I love you." She said, pecking his cheek.

The boy blushed and smiled as he left the room. No later than 15 minutes later, Naomi walked in.

"Hey, Precious girl, what's up?" She asked. "I need help with my homework." She said, sitting down.

"Okay, Let me have a look." She moved the bowl of ice cream to the bedside table. Once they were finished with the whole math worksheet, Naomi smiled.

"You're so smart, Mommy." The girl said, hugging Cheryl's side. "I do what I can, Baby." The redhead said, kissing her forehead.

She smiled before leaving. But then Natalia entered, a box in her hand. "Mommy, I want to give you this for being the best Mommy ever." She said, handing Cheryl the box.

"Oh? What is it, Princess?" She asked. "Open it, Silly." The small girl giggled. Cheryl chuckled before opening the box to find a necklace. It was made out of mac and cheese shells. "Aww, This is beautiful, Nat. I love it." Cheryl nodded.

"Yay!" She smiled, letting Cheryl attack her with kisses.

Month 4

"Here, put these on," Cheryl told the three. It was Blue T-shirts that said 'Big brother' for Jonah and 'Big sister' for Natalia and Naomi.

"I'm still upset that it's a boy." Natalia frowned as she put the shirt on. "I'm sorry, Baby. I don't choose the gender." Cheryl said, fixing her hair.

It was so curly like Toni's. That made Cheryl at the thought, she remembered when they were in middle school and Toni was having a crisis week where she wasn't feeling up to do her hair. So Cheryl, being the best friend she was, suggested that she would do her hair.

"What are you smiling about, Mommy?" Natalia asked, looking at Cheryl through the mirror.

"Just a memory I had of Momma and me," Cheryl said. "Oh! Can I hear it? I love hearing stories about you two." She smiled.

"Of course." Cheryl chuckled.

*****
The family stood around the backyard, talking about themselves. Toni held Cheryl by the waist as she started speaking into the mic.

"The triplets have something they'd like to reveal," Toni said. The three little Topaz kids walking over to the mic before opening their sweaters.

Once everyone processed what was going on, Betty squealed, "AGAIN?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yep, to a baby boy!" Cheryl nodded. "Oh, my- congratulations!" Penelope said, hugging her daughter and daughter-in-law. "Thank you, Mom." Cheryl chuckled.

"You three are going to be older siblings, how does it feel?" Emily asked. "Happy!" Naomi said, Jonah and Natalia nodded along.

Month 6

Cheryl and her family sat on the couch as they enjoyed a movie. Cheryl suddenly felt a kick against her stomach making her look down at the huge bump. Once she saw the kick, she turned to Toni who was invested in the movie.

"Babe..." She whispered, grabbing her wife's attention. Toni turned to her, raising her eyebrow. Cheryl pointed to her stomach. Another kick came in making Toni smile from ear to ear.

"Guys, Your baby brother is kicking for the first time, look!" Toni said out loud making the three of them look over.

Once another kick came in, the 5 of them watched closely as he started to kick more. "I wonder why he's kicking so much," Toni spoke as they watched.

"He's probably repositioning himself," Cheryl whispered into the quiet room.

"So cool! Can he hear us?" Jonah asked. "Mhm, Doctor May said he just developed his hearing." The redhead explained.

Jonah nodded as he started whispering something no one could hear. "What is he saying?" Natalia asked.

"Shh, I'm having a bro talk with my brother." He said, shushing the girl.

Month 9

"Momma, What are you doing?" Naomi asked. "Well, Mommy is due any minute or days now so I have to get the baby's bag ready. And her bag ready so we can leave right away once she gives me the go-ahead." Toni explained.

"Oh." Naomi said before her face light up, "What's his name?" She then asked.

"Can't tell you that yet, it's a surprise," Cheryl said as she entered from the bathroom. Naomi pouted, "Please! I won't tell anyone!" She begged.

Toni looked at Cheryl who nodded. Toni bent down and whispered it in her ear. "Oh! That's so cute." She said.

"I know, took us forever to come up with. I'm glad you like it." Cheryl smiled.

*****
2 days later

"Then you have to wash the rim because all of the old milk sometimes get stuck in it." Cheryl heard Toni explain as she walked down the stair into the kitchen.

Her bump was weighing her down as she rested her hand on it. "Good afternoon, Sleepyhead." Toni chuckled at her wife.

"Afternoon," Cheryl mumbled, pecking Toni's lips. "What's wrong?" Toni asked.

"Just feeling drowsy." Cheryl yawned, waving it off. "You sure?"

"Ye-" She was cut off by the sound of water splash. "Mommy?!" Natalia yelled, rushing over to the woman's side.

"Watch out, Nat. Her water broke!" Toni said, gently moving the girl back.

"Guys, go get the bags, watch out for the liquid," Toni said as she stepped over it to help Cheryl balance.

They nodded as they rushed upstairs, Toni went into the living room, grabbing her phone to call Jason.

"Yeah, it's happening!" She squealed into the phone.