Chapter 4: Exciting News

Cheryl's POV

I woke up in my bed, my head on Toni's chest. I looked up and smiled at Toni. I can't believe I told her. I've been holding that in for almost 11 years. I felt so good to get it off of my chest.

"Good morning." I heard Toni's raspy morning voice.
"Morning." I hummed, leaning upon my arm.

Toni was smiling at me, her brown eyes glowing from the sun. "What?" I giggled, a blush rising to my face.

"You're so unreal." She whispered, pushing my hair behind my ear. "So beautiful..." She continued, "And the most gorgeous eyes to wake up to." She smiled, pulling me down by chin to peck my lips.

"The best thing to wake up to." I smiled. "Better get used to it, Blossom." She rasped out, sitting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, laying my head on my hand. "To use the bathroom, then shower. You can join if you like." She smirked as she entered the bathroom.

I nodded frantically as I rushed to get up and follow her into the bathroom. Toni giggled as I tugged at her shirt. "Down, Girl. We're only taking a shower." Toni said making me pout. She kissed my nose, making my pout disappear as I scrunched up my face playfully.

**********

After our shower, Toni and I got dressed to go get breakfast. I linked her pinkie with mine, smiling as Kyle opened the door for us.

"Good morning, Kyle." Toni smiled at the man.

"Good morning, Ladies. Get a good night's sleep?" He asked as he drove out of my driveway. I turned to Toni who had her hand on my thigh, "The best sleep ever." She replied.

"Amazing to hear that. What's for breakfast today?" He asked once we got to the end of my large drove way. "We're going to see Ronnie at her restaurant for breakfast today," I spoke up.

"Great, we'll be there soon." He nodded before rolling his window up to give us privacy.

Toni turned to me, kissing my chin, lips, nose, then my forehead. I smiled, laying my head on her shoulder.

Once we made it to our destination, we got out of the car before we entered Veronica's restaurant.

"Hey, there are my two favorite girls!" She cheered; coming over to hug us. "Good to see you, Ron." Toni smiled, kissing her cheek.

I couldn't help but feel jealous as her lips connected to her cheek. Ronnie smiled at me, "Cher, so happy you came by."

"Well, I told you I was." I giggled, hugging her tightly. "Betty and I have some exciting news we went to share." She smiled as her wife came out of the kitchen.

"We have some news too!" I smiled, grabbing Toni's hand. Veronica's eyes follow my hands, "Finally!" Betty squealed, giving us hugs.

"When did it happened?" Veronica asked a huge smile on her face.

"Last night, She told me." Toni smiled, picking up our interlaced fingers as she kissed the back of my hand.

"I'm so happy!" They gasped. "But, We have some amazing news." Betty smiles, lifting her shirt up to show us a small bump.

"I'm pregnant!" Betty smiled. "The donor finally worked!" Veronica added.

"Yes! I'm so happy for you two!" Toni and I cheered at the same time making our friends laugh. "I'd say we go celebrate but I have somewhere to be," I said.

"Where?" Toni asked me. I looked at V and B for help. "Uh, I heard that Ariana said she needed help with that thing." Betty nodded.

Toni raised her eyebrow, "Uh- Okay." She chuckled.

"Congrats again, Ladies. Just tell us when the baby shower is and we'll be there." Toni smiled, hugging them, then I did the same.

"Of course. You guys will be the first to know when." Veronica chuckle as she waved us out.

"I'm gonna be an aunt, Again!" I smiled making Toni nodded.

"I guess we have an amazing family, huh?" She asked. I nodded as my mind started to wonder. What if Toni and I had our children. That has always been a dream of mine.

"What's on your mind, Baby?" She asked, squeezing my hand. I blushed at the pet name she gave me.

"Nothing." I blushed, shaking my head. She eyed me suspiciously, "Are you sure?" She asked.

I sighed, "Uh, I was thinking about what it would like if we had kids." I replied. Toni smiled, "Wow... Good to know we have the same dreams and goals." She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I love you, " I said, rubbing our noses together. "I love you too." She smiled cutely.

"Where to next, Ms. Blossom?" Kyle asked. "We're going back to my place," I said.

"Okay." He nodded before rolling up his window. I smiled as I laid my head on Toni's shoulder.