A Deal

Year 850

"Hey, (y/n)?" Eren says tapping me on the shoulder. 

"Yes, Eren," I respond. 

"E-Earlier you said something about how you don't know who you l-love, what do you mean?" Eren stutters. 

"Oh, well it's complicated...First, I'm not really concerned about love. Second, I'm only interested in two people." His eyes light up. 

"Ooo!! Tell me!" He gets in my face. 

"Yeah...No. Let's just talk about it later." I shove his face away. 

*WOOSH*

Eren's eyebrows furrow looking at Reiner who just flew down to our tree. 

"What're you two doing now? I thought we were waiting until dark." Eren looks up. 

"There's been a change of plans...I'm going to ask you nicely not to put up a fight." Reiner says as Eren relaxes his face. 

"Easy. There's no need for us to get all violent. It's not like I can resist like this." He waves his nubs around.

"Just, calm down, okay?" Eren says taking a few steps back from Reiner. 

"So do we have two split personality bitches on our hands?" I sit down next to Ymir as she chuckles at my comment.

*CHFF CHFF CHFF*

Eren runs up to Reiner and knocks him down with his elbow.

"Does that answer your question?" She says pointing at the two boys.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die, you evil piece of shit!" Eren shouts. 

I try to get up and pull Eren off but Ymir pulls me back down. 

"No, no. Let the two "men" fight it out." Ymir says. 

"Please...I'm getting second-hand embarrassment." I facepalm.

*SMACK*

Reiner kicks Eren off of him, smacking him up against a tree. Reiner gets behind Eren and restrains him. 

"You bastard! I'll- I'll kill you! I'll rip you apart!" Eren wiggles around in Reiner's grip.

"Explain to us why we're leaving so early," Ymir says as Bertholdt joins our branch.

"Ymir. When you changed back into a human, d'you have any memory of the person you ate?" Bertholdt asks. 

Ymir gasps lightly, "Huh. No, not really. We're talking about something that happened five years ago...But, by the way you're asking, I'm guessing that it was someone you knew." My eyes widen as Bertholdt hums. 

"I see...Then I'm, uh, sorry for not remembering." Ymir looks away from Bertholdt. 

*CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP*

Will Reiner is on top of Eren he tries to, once again, transform. 

"Hey, it's not your fault that you don't... It was the same for Reiner and me." Bertholdt says, watching the two still going at it. 

"Yeah?" Ymir comments. 

"Eren doesn't remember either." Bertholdt looks as Eren rests, out of breath. 

"So, is that how it works?" I ask.

"You hold that against me?" Ymir asks.

"I don't think so. I mean. I don't know. Suppose I have to believe you didn't want to eat anyone." Bertholdt says.