So Much to Find but not Enough Time

Year 850

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Hey, Sasha! You try to steal any more food, we'll have Captain Levi chop you into bite-sized pieces. Got it?" Jean says as carries materials.

"Oh, lighten up, Jean. The girl's hungry," I say as Sasha smiles.

"And! I would never, probably..." Sasha says as Armin swings open the door.

"Ugh..." Jean grunts as he puts down the sacks.

"Hey! Did you guys even wipe off your shoes before you came in?!" Eren shouts as I make my way to the table.

"Huh? Are you kidding me?! Don't you see all the stuff we're carrying?" Jean yells.

"You idiot! You really think an excuse like that is going to fly with Captain Levi?! Bad enough I had to make your bed for you!" Eren shouts as Connie, Sasha, and I try not to laugh.

"Oh, shut it!! Who are you, my mom now?!" Jean yells.

*CREAK*

"I'm back," Mikasa says holding an ax and wood.

"Wait, you were chopping firewood?!" Armin yells, worriedly.

"Gotts stay in shape somehow," Mikasa says as Amin holds out his hand.

"You were grabbed by a Titan! You should be in bed recovering!" Armin shouts.

"Is this how it's going to be forever," I say smacking my head down on the table.

"I think you're wasting your breath...I caught (y/n) and her training together," I perk my head up.

"Hey! Don't involve me in your petty arguments!" I shout at Eren as Jean whips his head around.

"Oh, so you're a nag and a spy!" Jean shouts.

"What?! How in the hell!" Eren and Jean continue to bicker as Mikasa walks away with Armin chasing her.

"Mikasa, you know you're only human, right?" Armin says as Mikasa walks away.

"Heh...It almost feels like we're back in the Cadet Corps, huh?" Sasha says, inspecting potatoes.

"Very..." I say rubbing my temples.

"Chaos makes you wonder why they chose us for this new Levi Squad," Armin says.

"Speaking of...(Y/n)? When were you going to tell us about your joining early?" Connie asks.

"I would've sooner...But y'know. Never really got the time," I say walking around the table.

"Makes sense...Protecting Eren and Historia is such an important mission," Armin adds.

"Well then, that only leaves one explanation! It's because of how talented we are!" Sasha says picking up potatoes and bread.

*SNAG*

"Sasha...What did you just shove into your bag?" Armin says sighing.

"It's something that's definitely now bread..." Sasha slowly turns around as Armin grabs her hand.

"Really? What did I tell you?!" Jean says walking over.

"C'mon, put it back," Connie says with his hand on his hip.

"Hey! Can we focus here? We've gotta finish cleaning before Captain Levi comes back!" Eren says, holding a broom close to him.

"Sasha...Bread," I say as Armin grabs the bread.