The Truth

Year 850

*SWOOSH*

"Anybody in here?" I say landing on the edge of the carriage.

"(Y/n)?" A perky voice speaks out.

"Oh! Perfect!" I said peering into the hut.

"I assume the plan worked?" Eren asked as he helped me inside.

"Better than I expected...Armin uh- he may be a bit traumatized after this one..." I say sitting down and looking at Historia.

"I don't understand how Jean could pull me off! His horse face looks nothing like mine!" Eren pouts.

"And why did Captain Levi put you up to this?" Eren questions me.

"Well, you do need someone to look after you and he put me to the job," I say as he sighs.

*POP* POP*

"Those gunshots?" The driver asks looking off to the side as Eren is quick to his feet.

"Are we being attacked for what?" Eren asks as I grab my blades.

"Just stay down!" He orders.

*RIP*

As Eren sits down a similar hook wraps around our covering, pulling it off. We all look back to see someone on ODM gear flying through the air.

"Eren! Historia! Get behind-" As a reach out for the both of them I get hit in the neck with something.

"(Y/n)!" Historia calls out as I start to become dazed.

*POKE* *POKE*

As I close my eyes I see Historia crash down beside me along with Eren.

'Goddamn it...Levi...'

-------------------------------------------------------

"Historia..." I open my eyes slowly to be in a room, wrapped in ropes, gagged, and stripped of my gear.

"I can't tell you how much I've missed you..." The man speaks out, hugging Historia as I let my (h/c) fall, covering my face.

As I look around the darkroom I see Eren in the same position I'm in.

"I beg for your forgiveness, child. Please, know that everything I've done, I did to protect you." The man says letting go of Historia.

"F-Father?" Historia says softly as I roll around in my restraints.

"Not a day passes where I haven't thought of you. Long have I waited for this day when I could hold you like this...You are special. The blood of the king runs in your veins." He speaks making me stop rolling around to look at Historia as a tear rolled down her face.

"Is that...True?" Historia asks as Eren closes his eyes.

"Yes, Historia. The true royal bloodline is carried by the Reiss family. And as it's heir, the power to save all humanity now rests in your hands...Please, Historia, follow me, and I'll show you where it all began." He says taking her hands.

-------------------------------------------------------

*CLANG*

I jump a bit waking up to the noise of chains being pulled.

"Raise her," Someone speaks up.

As I fully lift my head, I look around my surrounding. I see Eren chained up, shirtless, right in front of me in a blue room with columns of blue crystals.