You're sick

Y/N POV

I felt the rising cough in my chest. I came down with a infectious bronchitis yesterday. Luckily for me Hailee left 4 days before to New York to shoot for her new role in Hawkeye. I whined just wanting her to be here with me. I had no one to keep me company due Hailee taking Martini with her and my parents and friends stayed away due to the pandemic. I grabbed my phone and went to Hailee's contact but my finger stopped hovering over the dial button. I didn't tell Hailee I was sick and luckily for me we didn't FaceTime yesterday so she couldn't see the state I was in. Not wanting to worry her I took the remote and turned on some show. I cuddled in the fluffy blanket that smelled like Hailee and tried to get as comfy as possible without my girlfriend holding me close. I got lost in the show and when I looked up the next time it was already 6 pm. I checked my phone hoping Hailee's name would pop up but nothing. I went on social media trying to pass time. Somehow I felt asleep.

Third Person POV
Hailee couldn't contain her smile when the cab driver finally pulled up in front of her apartment complex. She had missed you a lot over the past days and just wanted to cuddle up with you and watch your favorite show. She payed for the ride and almost ran to the elevators. "We're almost there Tini. You're excited to see Y/nn", she asked the tiny pup in the carriage. She heard a little bark and chuckled. "Me, too", she mumbled seeing the doors open. She stepped out and walked to the door.
The keys jiggling didn't wake you up neither did Hailee's announcement of her being home. She let Martini out of the carriage and wandered around looking for you. A loud bark by Martini made her look in the living room. You groaned startled by the noise. "Tini", you asked confused your throat itching. You saw the tiny puppy trying to jump on the couch and her tail wiggling excitedly. You looked around trying to comprehend what's going on, trying to find Hailee just to make sure you weren't dreaming. Your eyes locked and a big grin formed on your girlfriends face. You smiled back weakly feeling your body ache and a coughing fit came shortly. "Oh baby", Hailee said coming over to your side. She rubbed your back. When your couching started to die down she gave you water bottle on the table. She placed her hand on your forehead. The face she made confirmed you had a fever. "Y/nn, how long have you've been sick", she questioned with an eyebrow raised. You ducked your head slightly eyes wandering elsewhere. "Started yesterday. Went to the doctor. Bronchitis", you replied quietly fiddling with the end of the blanket. "Why didn't you tell me? I could have been here faster", she said and you looked up. "Didn't want to worry you. Besides you were filming", you told her. "So?! You are way more important. I could've taken care of you", she spoke her hand caressing your cheek lovingly. You smiled a little. "Have you eaten", she asked and you shook your head. "Alright. You stay here and rest. I will make some soup", she said and kissed your forehead. You smiled feeling better already. You laid down with Martini by your side. She licked your hand and closed her eyes. Your eyes fluttered close feeling the exhaustion from your body.
A tap woke you up. You blinked away the sleep and saw your girlfriend sitting in front of you with a plate. You carefully sat up reaching for the plate but she shook her head. "Open your mouth", she said. "Babe, I can eat by myself", you told her but she wouldn't budge. You opened your mouth and she placed the spoon in it. "How was filming", you asked genuinely excited since you're a huge fan of the Marvel universe. She smiled started telling you every detail while feeding you the soup.
When the clock hit 8 pm you couldn't keep your eyes open any longer. "Let's get you to bed", Hailee whispered placing a stray of her behind your ear. You hummed already half asleep. You felt an arm under your legs and the other under your neck lifting you up. You wrapped your arms around her neck and snuggled closer to her. She carried you upstairs to your shared bed. She carefully put you down but you didn't let go of her neck. "Babe, you have to let go", she giggled. "Never", you mumbled with your eyes closed. "I have to change into some comfier clothes", she said. You whined but let go. She placed the blankets over you tugging you in. Hailee quickly gave Martini something to eat and then changed herself in her PJs brushing her teeth before returning to you. She laid next to you carefully wrapping an arm over you. You turned around and laid your head against her chest. "I missed you", you whispered. "I missed you, too. I love you", she replied. A smile formed on your lips. "Love you, too", you answered before letting sleep consume you.