Attention

Hey, this was a request by PurpleGalaxyWolfy
I hope you enjoy it even though it's shorter than usually. I'm pretty busy with university💁🏻‍♀️😒 I hope everybody is alright!
Have a nice week!

Hailee's POV
"I'm going to win! You fucking suck", I heard my girlfriend yell from the living room. I made my way towards her and saw her with her headset on playing Call of Duty on her PlayStation. "Haha take that, muthasuckas", she said and rapidly pushed some buttons. I sighed knowing this will probably take hours until she finishes. I sat next to her hoping she would notice me craving her attention. I saw someone shooting her. "What?! Where the fuck is my backup? Guys, come fucking on! You're supposed to cover me you dicks", she yelled into her microphone. I waited for what felt like an eternity. I just wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend. Stupid, Griffin who bought her that stupid game console. An idea popped in my head. I placed my hand on her thigh and looked up to see her reaction but nothing. I slowly rubbed circles on her inner thigh and I felt her muscles tense up. She glanced at me for a second before returning to her game. I rubbed my way up carefully. She bit her lip. "Haiz, I'm playing", she mumbled. "Hmm, I know", I replied nonchalantly. I leaned in and started leaving light kisses on her neck knowing this will make her pay attention. "H-Hailee, I want to play that game", she said. "I want you to give me attention", I replied. "After that game, yeah", she told me. "No", I whined. "Please", I begged her and crawled in her lap. "With hugs on top", I whispered. "Just a few minutes", she replied. "Kisses", I asked and hugged her tighter. "Mmh, after", she said. "Shower sex", I asked and she choked. "Oooh Y/nn, get some", I heard someone yell from her headset. There were some wolf whistles. I blushed realizing people heard me. "I-I will call it an end. Bye guys", she said quickly and ended the game. "Oops", I said. She giggled. "You are unbelievable", she mumbled. I snuggled closer to her. "So where is my shower sex", she asked smirking. I just hit her lightly before we laughed. "Movie and cuddles", she asked and I nodded. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch just enjoying each other's company.