Birthday Present

This imagine was requested by eccyuk
I hope you like it. It felt a little weird writing it but anyway 💁🏻‍♀️😂
Hailee's outfit 👆🏼

 It felt a little weird writing it but anyway 💁🏻‍♀️😂 Hailee's outfit 👆🏼

Your outfit 👆🏼

Y/n's POV

Today was my 21st birthday. Finally! It was close to 8pm.  I invited my close friends to a club. My family sadly lives in New York and couldn't really afford so many tickets to see me. So I decided to invite a few people I knew here in LA where I lived now with my girlfriend Hailee for almost a year.
So since I wasn't the type for dressing up my friends forced me to at least do that on my birthday. I wore light jeans with a long sleeved see through shirt and a black bra with some black heels. I put light make up on because I'm usually not a huge fan of it. I put my hair in a bun and I was ready to go. "Hey Hailee, are you ready", I asked my girlfriend who was in the bathroom getting ready. She didn't want to tell me what she bought so I was really excited. "Uh Y/nn, you look HOT", my best friend squealed. I chuckled. "Well, so do you", I replied. She flipped her hair. "I know, hunny", she said and we laughed. "Alright. I'm here", I heard my girlfriend and I turned my head in her direction. My mouth fell open and my eyes popped out. She wore a red dress which was see through but covered the parts that should be covered. Her long legs peaked out the slits on both sides. She wore red heels and red lipstick. "Y/n", my friend yelled snipping her fingers in front of my eyes. "Y-Yes", I asked still shocked by my girlfriends beauty. "Stop eye fucking her. We need to go", she said. I just nodded still starring at my girlfriend. She gracefully made her way towards me and grabbed my hand. "Let's go", she said smirking at me. I blushed a little. "You look pretty", I mumbled. "Look at you. This is the first time I see you so dolled up", she spoke. "Y/bf/n forced me", I told her. She chuckled. "Your abs are fucking sexy", she whispered in my ear leaving a light kiss on my ear lobe. My breath hitched in my throat. "Are you two coming or what", my best friend yelled. I cleared my throat. "On the way"I replied. Hailee walked to the door but not without swaying her hips a little more than usual. "I'm so fucked", I mumbled to myself. I followed them.
The party was awesome and a lot of fun. Currently it was close to 4.30 am and I was dragged out of the cab by my girlfriend. I giggled feeling the alcohol. "Babe, slow down", I said. "You still need your present", she replied. „What present", I asked confused. „You will see", she said winking. She pulled me into our apartment and placed me on a chair in the living room. "Haiz, my birthdays was yesterday. You don't have to get me anything", I told her. "Shh, don't ruin the moment", she replied placing a perfect manicured finger on my lips. "I'm going to blindfold you", she talked and I nodded. Suddenly everything was dark. "Ready", she asked quietly. I nodded my head. I felt her leaving and heard her go to the speakers that were standing next to the TV. My heartbeat quickened and I held my breath when I heard the Crazy in Love Remix  playing. "Hailee", I asked confused. "No talking", she spoke next to me. I felt her lips touch mine and my hands tried reaching her. "And you can touch only when I tell you to", she mumbled. I nodded. I could feel her sitting in my lap and her hands running over my stomach. "So sexy", she groaned. She started rolling her hips into mine. Her lips trailed down my neck leaving open mouth kisses everywhere. I bit my lower lip to prevent a moan escaping. "I wanted to rip off this shirt the second I came out of the bathroom", she whispered in my ear. The hairs in the back of my neck stood up and chills ran down my back. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her butt. I felt her hips move and a small whimper left my lips when she sucked my sweet spot. She took the blindfold off. Birthday Sex by Jeremih started playing. I saw her hands travel down her body slowly. She stood up and let her dress fall down to the floor. She started swaying her hips to the music. She strutted over to me. She dropped herself on to me giving me a great view on her butt that was only covered in small panties. She rubbed her butt on my crotch and I felt myself getting wet. Unconsciously I placed my hands on her hips. She slapped them away. "No touching", she growled and turned around. "S-Sorry", I mumbled. She placed one leg on the chair and my eyes wandered to her boobs. "Please", I whined. "Be patient", she told me. She danced to the song showing off her amazing body and I could feel myself craving to touch her more and more. The song came to an end and she kneeled herself in front of me. She unbuckled my belt and helped me out of my jeans. She pushed me back in the chair and placed herself back on my lap one leg on each side of me. Her eyes locked with mine. She put a stray of hair behind my ear. "Happy Birthday", she said before kissing me passionately. I pulled her closer by her hips just feeling now how wet she was. "Bedroom", I asked in the kiss. She hummed. I picked her up and brought her to our bedroom. Let's just say we made some good music by ourselves. Best birthday ever!