"Are u facken schewpid?!"

Hey everybody,

This imagine was requested by FreakShow2501
I hope you like it!
What happened with George Floyd in the US is absolutely horrible and unacceptable. My prayers and thoughts are with his family. Finally people ( especially the white people) woke up and demand change! The unity of people happening around the world is beautiful and awesome. Especially in the US it is needed!
Anyway, I hope you all are safe and if you can go out and demand change or help with anything you can!

 Especially in the US it is needed!Anyway, I hope you all are safe and if you can go out and demand change or help with anything you can!

Y/n's POV

Since Quarantine me and Hailee were living together in her parents house in LA. I was born in the UK but moved to LA to pursue my career to be a music producer. That was 6 years ago. It was a rocky start but a year in my songs got more recognized and got played on many radio channels. Not gonna lie I missed my family who was still back in the UK but having Hailee by my side 24/7 was definitely helping with all the protests and virus going on in the US right now. I just finished my morning routine when I heard giggles coming out of Hailee's new made music room. I made my way towards the room. I opened the door and was met with Hailee giggling more. "What's so funny, babe", I asked. "These tweets are getting out of hand. Have you seen them", she replied. "No, what tweets",I asked confused. "Ok. It's about British accents", she said and I sat next to her. "British people be like 'its chewsday innit'", she read out loud and laughed. I smiled. "Ok, that was kinda funny", I told her. "Next, my favorite. British people be like 'can I get a boao of wooa'", she said and giggled loudly. I laughed. "Alright, it's not like that", I told her. "Yes, it kinda is", she replied in between giggles. "British people be like 'yu luuk beutiful loaf'", she read and we laughed loudly. "Your British accent sucks but also it fits so well", I told her. "And my absolute favorite is British people are getting mad and be like 'Are u facken schewpid?'", she read and laughed uncontrollably. "Ok, you've got to be joking", I spoke sighing but smiled seeing my girlfriend laugh. She laughed even more. "What", I asked confused. She just showed me her phone and I read the tweet: British people be like 'yoove gOHt to be joe king'", I read and laughed. "I did not sound like that", I defended myself. She just nodded still laughing. I giggled. "I can't breath", she got out. "That's what you get for making fun of me", I said and pouted. "Aw baby, don't be like that. I love you and your accent. It's cute", she spoke and grabbed my hands. "Heard that", I mumbled. She giggled. "You have to say it's kinda funny", she said. "Just a little", I gave in and laid my head on her shoulder. "Just a little much",she told me. I chuckled. "I love you", I mumbled. "I love you, too, my cute, hot Brit", she responded and placed her lips on mine. "Oi mate, aw yuh in the mood fo tea", she spoke in a horrible British accents. I laughed. "Yes, my loaf", I exaggerated my accent. She giggled and we spent even more time together.