Jealousy (Part 2)

I'm baaaaaack!!! Finally. Anyway, here is some highly requested imagine. Thanks for all of your support.

Y/N's POV

I woke up by someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Hailee laying next to me and watching me. "Not creepy at all", I mumbled. I heard her chuckle. "Good Morning to you, too", she said and I smiled. I turned towards her and placed my head on her shoulder. I grabbed her other hand holding it while intertwining our legs. We just laid in silence enjoying each other's company. "I missed you", Hailee spoke quietly. I smiled into her shoulder. "I missed you, too", I replied looking up. I kissed her jawline and heard her sigh contently.
She turned her head and placed her lips on mine. My hands immediately found their way to her neck pulling her closer. She suddenly turned us around so she was on top of me. She broke the kiss and latched her lips on my neck leaving light kisses. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment of having her close to me. My hands sneaked under her shirt tracing her abs. A small whine came out of her mouth and I smirked. Her lips traveled down to my sweet spot sucking it. "Fuck", I muttered feeling myself getting turned on. One of her hands reached down to the waistband of my Pyjama shorts. I wrapped my legs around her waist rolling my hips into hers. Our clothed centers touched and I couldn't help but moan. "Please", I whined. She sat up peeling off her shirt throwing it across the room. I bit my lip seeing her toned abs. She leaned down again kissing me harder. Her hands went down to my shorts again. I lifted my butt and she yanked them down. My legs went back to their original place. And she moaned when she felt my wetness through my underwear. She kissed down to my collarbone sucking lightly. I lifted up my arms and she pulled off my shirt. Her lips traveled to the valley of my boobs. She intertwined our fingers kissing further down to my stomach. "Fuck, please", I groaned feeling my muscles tense up. Suddenly I heard a phone ringing. "Don't you dare", I mumbled to my girlfriend opening my eyes. "Y/n, I-", she said. I sighed while she reached over to grab her phone answering the call. Her eyes widened and she looked at the clock. "Fuck", she mouthed to me standing up quickly. She hastily went to grab some clothes mentioning me to hurry up. I glanced at the time and saw that it was 10:30. Shit! Hailee was supposed to be on set 30 minutes ago. I gathered all my stuff throwing on some random clothes. We hastily got ready and ran to the waiting car that brought us to set.

A few hours later I found myself still sitting on one of the chairs. I felt frustrated. Not only was I tired and hungry I also was still turned on from this morning. Seeing Hailee dressed in some red gown wasn't helping either. I crossed my legs and turned my attention to my phone. „Hey girl", Anna greeted me. „Hi", I mumbled back. „Wow you're in a mood", she said. I bit my lip. I knew me being tired, hungry and sexually frustrated made me cranky and I didn't want to snap so I stayed quiet. „Hey you", Adrian spoke and sat next to me. They started talking. I suddenly felt arms wrapping around me and a kiss being placed on my cheek. „Hey, beautiful", Hailee whispered in my ear. I felt myself getting goosebumps. I swallowed hard trying to think of something else than our make out session this morning. „H-Hi", I stuttered. „You ok", Hailee asked me. „She is a little cranky", Ana told her. „Ohhh, you didn't get some after yesterday", Adrian asked jokingly and I felt myself blush while the others laughed. „Shut up, dude", Hailee sassed back. And I saw a vein popping out on her neck. For fuck sake! I stood up abruptly making the chair fall in the process. „Baby", Hailee questioned making a step towards me. The dress she was wearing hugged her perfectly showing of some of her cleavage. I closed my eyes. „I need to pee", I yelled and ran to the bathroom. I splashed some water in my face trying to calm myself. I dried myself and breathed in and out deeply. „Y/nn", I heard my girlfriend outside knocking softly. I opened the door. „Are you ok", she asked me worriedly. I nodded my head unable to form a sentence. My eyes looked her up and down. „Eyes up here, babe", Hailee chuckled and my eyes snapped up. I felt the heat rushing into my face. She held out her hand and I took it. She pulled me closer. So close that our noses touched. „I love you", she said. I smiled. „I love you, too", I replied quietly. „I can't wait until we get back to our room and we continue what we started this morning", she husked. I held my breath. She placed light kisses on my jawline. I closed my eyes. „But we have to wait and I actually have to get back", she said and pulled away. She turned around and walked away but not without turning around and winking at me. I groaned. She fucking did that on purpose! I went back and saw Hailee laughing with Ella. I rolled my eyes going back to my seat. „Feeling better", Anna asked me smirking. „Sure", I mumbled. „Ella, you're so funny", I suddenly heard my girlfriend say. I glanced to them and saw Hailee looking at me smirking. She was trying to make me jealous. She ran her hand up and down her arm. I clenched my jaw.

Another hour has passed and Hailee still was trying to make me jealous. Even though I knew that it was working. They had a break and they were still laughing and flirting. I had enough! I stood up and walked over to them. „Can you excuse us", I spoke and before Ella could reply I pulled Hailee with me. I hurriedly walked to the bathroom passing some people who looked at us weirdly. But I didn't mind. I opened the door and pushed her in. I stepped in and locked the door. „Everything alright", Hailee asked playing clueless. I grabbed her waist and pushed her in the wall behind her. „Fuck you", I told her. „I'd rather have you do it for me", she replied smirking. I kissed her hard and her hands grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer. I pulled her hands away and put them over her head. I latched my lips on to her neck sucking lightly knowing she still had to shoot. A small whimper left her lips. I placed my left leg in between her legs pressing a little harder. She moaned loudly. I kissed down to her collarbone. My hands were still holding hers over her head. I went back to kiss her lips. I bit down and she moaned. I used this opportunity to explore her mouth with my tongue. I then just let go. Her lips were swollen and she was breathing heavily. "You need to get back", I told her. I turned on my heels and unlocked the door. "Two can play that game, Steinfeld", I told her before walking back to set.

It was currently 3 am and it was finally the last scene. I waited impatiently. I counted the seconds up until the director finally yelled "Cut!" I jumped out of my chair making my way over to my girlfriend who smiled when she saw me. "Hey, you two want to join us on our movie night? We already ordered some ta-", Ella started. "Maybe next time", Hailee interrupted her and pulled me with her. "But thanks though", I yelled over my shoulder. She hastily walked us back to her trailer opening the door. Not even a second after I stepped in she slammed me in to the closed door connecting our lips in a heated kiss. She put her mouth next to my ear. "Let's finish what we started, babe", she whispered and grinned knowing we won't sleep much.
Let's just say everybody knows Hailee's name now.