First „I love you"

Y/N's POV

Currently I was laying on the couch just binge watching Atypical. It was Friday night and I came home from work a few hours ago. The next episode started and I heard my doorbell ring. I sighed and paused the show. I slowly made my way to the door to see who could disturb my peaceful Me time. I opened the door and was met with a dozen of roses and two legs?! "Uhm hello. Can I help you", I asked the person standing behind the flowers. "Yeah. Are you Y/n Y/L/N", a deeper voice questioned. "Yes, that's me", I replied still confused. "These are for you", the unknown person told me. "Okay? I didn't order them", I spoke. "Special delivery", they said. "By who", I asked still unsure. "By a certain me", Hailee suddenly spoke. Her head coming into sight. I looked at her surprised and shocked. We haven't seen each other in 2 months and I missed her. "Baby", I yelled hugging her. She giggled. "Hey princess", she greeted me. "What are you doing here", I asked quietly. "Oh I was just around the corner and I thought I would come by and say hello before I bring those to my side chick", she replied casually. I looked up seeing her smirking. I pushed her away a little. "Shut up, Steinfeld", I replied smiling. "Can I come in? Because these are a little heavy", she spoke. I let her in. She put them on the table. "You know you didn't have to get me these", I said. "I know but I wanted to", she told me bringing me closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Soo where is my kiss", she questioned. I rolled my eyes at her but leaned in. Our lips connected for a few seconds before I let go. She whined. "I have to put them in some water", I told her chuckling. "Can't you wait", she asked me. I shook my head no before going in to the kitchen with the flowers to put them in a vase. I felt arms sneaking around my torso. "Hey there", I said giggling when I felt her trailing kisses on my exposed neck. "Hey", Hailee mumbled. I finished putting the flowers in and took them to the living room where I placed them on the table. "Thanks Hailee, they are beautiful", I told my girlfriend. She smiled brightly at me. I pulled her to the couch and cuddled up to her. She pressed play on the remote and started playing with my hair. "I missed you", I whispered. "I missed you, too. So much", she replied quietly. I felt her lips on my head and I smiled. We watched the show until it was passed midnight and my eyelids were heavy. "Let's get you to bed", Hailee spoke up carrying me bride style to my bedroom. "When do you have to go", I asked her almost half asleep feeling my heart ache already from her answer. "I have three days off and I'm all yours", she replied. She put me in my bed pulling the sheets up. "Hailee", I said. "Yes, princess", she spoke. I opened my eyes to make sure she was right in front of me. She crouched down. Her eyes locking with mine. "What's up", she asked stroking my cheek softly. "I love you", I told her smiling. A wide grin spread across her cheeks. "You do", she asked surprised. "Of course. I mean look at you. You are beautiful and sweet, carrying, funny, talented and so humble. You have the biggest heart I know and I'm just really happy you are my girlfriend", I told her. "I love you, too", she replied and kissed me. She climbed over me into the bed. I laid my head on her chest hearing her fast heart beat. "You're heart is beating really fast", I whispered. "Well, it's because I love you so much", she replied. I smiled listening. She combed her fingers through my hair and I felt myself getting sleepy again. "Go to sleep. I will be here", Hailee said. I let my exhaustion take over me and the last thing I heard was Hailee whispering: "I love you."