More Information

"Was that her?"

"Yeah, good thing you learned how to shapeshift as quickly as you did. She's confused now just where we want her to be." It wasn't as quickly as Silas may think it to be. I had a hard couple of days practicing, but it became easy after a hundred times or so. However, tonight, I pulled off shifting not only myself but Silas as well, which I threw Agnes off by making her think we were fairies. It was the first thing that came to my mind, and it was funny to listen to Agnes's jumbled thoughts as she passed.

Melissa had also proven herself to be useful. She guided Agnes in our direction and ensured she saw my father and mother in the process. Now we were watching her, and the evil bitch had no clue. Although if it was left up to me, she would be dead here and now, but I didn't want the humans to see us use our powers.

"I winged it," I said, smiling up at Silas as he glared at me for a second before kissing my cheek. My smile grew as he looped his arm through mine and started walking. "Should I do something? Something that the humans won't notice, like mess with the weather or something? I want to fuck with her a little." Silas paused momentarily, searching the crowd for my parents and Grandmother. I knew because I was reading his thoughts until they went to Siren.

"Siren, why don't you play with the lights, sweetheart?" Silas said as he mind-linked with our daughter. I could feel the girl's excitement from wherever she was. "What can I do, Dad?" Lazarus asked, holding onto my hand and smiling.

"You remember what I told you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, that's all I need you to do." Lazarus nodded, looking up at me as I smiled down at him. Silas had to explain to him and Ophelia that they were only vampires, and the only reason they had immortality was that I gave it to them without knowing. It didn't matter because once I found out the truth, my babies still would have had it, and they were helping just by being here with us.

"Can I do something big?"

"No, just enough for someone to feel your power. Then do what your Kakek (Grandpa) and Nenek (Grandma) showed you." Siren hummed while I felt her energy start to rise. All the lights around this started to flicker, and some people panicked. On the other hand, Silas chuckled, picking up Lazarus and grabbing my hand as he walked us toward Agnes. She was standing there trying to figure out which direction the magic was coming from.

"Lissa, do you feel that power? That's a witch, a powerful one. I'm telling you, I haven't felt that power since your God-forsaken niece walked this earth, and whatever it is, appears to have her power. I need to know how? Also, where it is coming from."

"You can stop now, Siren," Silas told her as she smiled and quickly turned into a dog. It had been a while since I'd seen her in that form, and I thought it was because of the spell placed upon her. "I thought it was a spell that made her into a familiar?"

"The spell made her act like a familiar. Like you, Siren can shapeshift. She likes being that damn little Yorkie for some reason. Maybe because it is what she does best and loves it." Silas explained as Siren made her way over to us and begged me to pick her up. Soon as I did she, her tongue licked the side of my face, something she knew I hated.

"Love you, Mama."

"Yeah, love you too, but you know I hate that," I said as she laughed, cuddling close against me, making a smile on my lips. I may sound weird, but I miss having Siren like this. Her dog form was my baby before I knew she was human, and I miss it.

"I will buy you another Yorkie. Our daughter has to turn back human, although I know you would like her to stay this way."

"Stay out of my thoughts, Si," I spoke, making him laugh. He was right. My thoughts were no longer mine. This man invaded my head 24/7 and did give one fuck about it. I was not too fond of it a year ago, but now it felt right. However, we made our way over to the rest of our family. They smiled while my Grandmother reached for Siren and gave me Elias.