We're Not Normal

It was like I woke from a bad dream. My chest, back, and head hurt like hell as I tried to sit up in the bed. Something happened, but things were a bit fuzzy, and everything felt weird. The room was usually dark except for Silas's eyes glowing a weird purple shade, which I had never experienced before, as he sat in the chair in the far corner.

"What happened?"

"I don't think you want to know."

That was a very cryptid answer which caused me to stare at him confused until my hunger hit me. At this point, Silas didn't waste any time throwing two bags of blood into my lap as he stood back, scared to come near. It concerned me, but I was too hungry to care as I slowly pulled the plug from the bag and greedily drank while watching Silas watch me. The shit made me nervous, scared he was about to do something reckless.

"Silas, what the fuck is going on with you."

"I thought it was bad enough that we were vampires. Enteral life until the right person came along to kill us... but we can't be killed, Yasmine. Not you, me, our children, Frank, nor his family, and I think your brothers too. Which got me thinking, w-what if Aniyah isn't Lily's child?" Actually, that was a good question; it caused me to tilt my head to the side, thinking until Silas turned on the lights.

"What are you saying, Silas? I don't understand how we're immortal and Aniyah, not Lily's daughter."

"I can clear up one part of it for you. Frank ripped out your heart, and I watched you create another. You never stopped breathing, which brought back a few more memories. Some were of Frank and I fighting, me killing him and Frank killing me, but every time we came back. Then I started to think about who Aniyah looked like the most and if we weren't the only ones that lost our memories. Your mother knows more than she is saying, and your father and aunt are victims just like us."

Once more, my wheels started to turn, thinking about what he said. As always, my thoughts went back to my mom and how she was still alive. There was no way it was magic. Yes, she claimed Lily didn't want her dead, but for some reason. I didn't believe that one bit, and knowing we were immortal led me to believe she was too. Something didn't add up about the situation, and it difinitely didn't feel right. The whole thing caused me to feel scared as random thoughts flooded my mind. Like, should I kill my mother or talk to her? Also, things like was I a threat like I was told all of them years ago.

"I need to talk to her."

"Talk to who?" What did he mean by who? My mother, of course; who else would I want to talk to? Niyah didn't have the answers I sought, nor did my aunt. He knew exactly who the fuck I was talking about. There was no need to act simple-minded.

"Silas, I don't have time for your craziness," I spoke, getting up from the bed. I refused to waste any time as I headed to the door until he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. Before I could think to protest his actions, Silas's head was between my legs as I gripped his and moaning his name. He did a complete 180 on me. One minute we were talking about how we are immortal and getting to the bottom of all this shit, and the next, his head was between my legs.

Not that I was complaining, only wishing that he laid me down because, at this moment, I was having trouble standing on my feet. His tongue was deep inside of me, doing shit I never felt, but it was like this each time we had sex; Silas always done something different, and I loved it. I guess it came from centuries of experience, something that I couldn't recall since I could only remember the last six years of my life, besides the memories coming back to me.

"F-fuck Silas, I-I need you in me," and without a word, I was against the nearest wall as he fucked the shit out of me. I loved how he responded to my words as I wrapped my legs around him and allowed his hand to hold me by my hips.