Power

Now I was pacing back and forth in the living after Silas and my father sent me out of the room. Silas said he couldn't trust me at the moment, and I was liable to kill my mother because of the information she gave us. This shit was unbelievable the whole time. I thought it was my grandmother who made me infertile with her spells. Instead, it was my mother. She could have allowed Silas and me to deal with this, but she and her sister thought they knew best and did it for us.

How dare they? How fucking dare they?! We all were able-bodied grown-ass adults, and they should have shown us how to protect ourselves besides taking shit in their own hands and running scared. If so, none of this would be happening now. I could have lost my son because of them. I was mad and wanted to kill them all, but Elias whining in my arms broke that thought and made me remember I was holding my son as I continued to pace.

His little eyes were open and glowing green.

Something I hadn't seen before, and it scared the living shit out of me. Hell, I almost dropped him because of it; this wasn't something I expected, and from my research, babies couldn't use their powers. I knew some of this could have been wrong, but I still researched it whenever possible, and some were useful. Especially now that I knew what I was.

I needed to know as much as possible about myself, and my father said something about babies and being unable to use their powers. However, I quickly used my thumb and rubbed the side of his little face making Elias coo, which put a smile on my face as his eyes slowly turned back to normal.

"He's feeding off your magic, Baby Girl. Just like how you and Silas can feel each other emotions, your children can do the same. Elias is a powerful little boy as well as his big sister, and you, my dear, were feeding him your powers."

"What are you talking about, Daddy?" I asked as Nathaniel gave me a soft smile as he sat on the couch, patting the seat next to him for me to sit. Sighing, I plopped down next to him.

"Why do you think your grandmother and aunt wanted your powers so bad?"

"Truthful, I don't know. Many of my memories have returned to me, but none of them has shown me using my powers. No more than a spell or two but nothing of my powers."

This made my father sigh as he rubbed his eyes before playing with Elias's little hands. He loved his grandson. Who was I kidding? Everyone in the house loved Elias, one reason he never wanted to lay down anywhere unless he could see or hear one of us.

"Witches and warlocks have many powers, Baby Girl. Some of the strongest ones are mind control, controlling all the earth elements, spells, shifting, and blood magic, one of the strongest ones. You were always destined to be a vampire from the day your mother and I conceived you, and unlike other witches, you have more than one power, which includes mind control, controlling the elements of the earth, spells, and blood magic, also the other two. Yasmine, you are the most powerful witch to walk the face of this earth, and your children are just as powerful."

"What do Silas, Aniyah, Marcus, Kenny, and the rest have to do with this?"

Again, he smiled softly, taking Elias from my hands, kissing his little forehead, and laughing as he opened his mouth.

"I miss you this little it was easier to protect you then... I thought I would never see another baby from you. Siren was a handful, especially when she started to come into her magic, which started at a young age. Your sibling is as strong as you are. Each of them holds at least two or three of your powers. Silas and the rest are all descendants of a witch. Frank's family was cursed, which started the Lycan line when the first werewolf was born from two pureblood werewolves. One of them being a cursed witch. Silas's mother died when he was no older than your little man, burned at the stake for her use of blood magic in Indonesia. She was also the Queen. His master knew this, and all his riches here were from his mother. As for Harper and Nixie, I don't know much about the two, only that one of their parents is or was a witch."