Eternally

We were two hours away from the wedding, and I had a feeling that I couldn't shake it no matter how hard I tried. Thor crawled out from under my hair, maybe because the stylist was combing back there. Making the woman scream hitting the back of my neck like she was crazy. I didn't know who she was, but I surely knew she wasn't human. The smell she gave off told me she was just as powerful as Silas and me. For her to be frightened of a spider, of all things, was funny as hell.

Thor, on the other hand, wasn't having it as he ran down my body to the floor, turning and looking back at us with his two little legs in the front, moving wildly as if he was cursing her out. It served him right because his little ass should learn to stay in his tank until he was ready to change, and while we laughed, another female vampire named Faith came along, scooping Thor up and placing him on her shoulder.

"Queen, do you want me to put him in his tank or just hold him?" She asked as I pointed to the tank. Thor was a spoiled little familiar that liked to stay with me. I was not too fond of it sometimes, especially the first week of getting him.

I strongly dislike spiders, and at the time, if I could kill him, I would, but it seemed that spiders had always been my familiars after one of my memories returned to me. Of course, it just had to be about spiders, but someone had threatened to kill my love... Silas. A vampire hunter had the nerve to tell me he was going to rip his heart from his chest as he made me watch, and I guess when it came to my family, I was ruthless, which still stands today. I wasn't about to let anything harm my family; I would rather end their life with no questions asked.

However, long story short, I shoved my familiar down his throat, letting her eat away at his inside until the motherfucker was dead, and yes, I watched. It was something I didn't think I was capable of, especially after knowing my aunt's familiar was inside me all that time. I was doing the same as her. Although it was a satisfying feeling at the time, now all I felt was guilt. Then again, I would do it again if needed. Sadly it wasn't a doubt in my mind as I watched the woman through the mirror as she curled my hair. Normally I preferred my real hair, but the stylist had some beautiful wigs, one in particular caught my eye. It was brown and very on point after she applied the soft curls.

The wedding was nothing like I thought I wanted it to be. Hell, it was planned within a month, the dress wasn't your typical dress, and I had no bridesmaids or flower girls, but all the women and girls had to wear the same color as me. Silas had a black suit, and so did the rest, which didn't surprise me because most men wore black tuxedos to weddings. And after all this time, I finally understood why Silas's room was black, and it wasn't because he was gothic; he wore light colors a lot. As a vampire, dark rooms help the room temperature drop at night, which tricks our bodies into relaxing and sleeping. All the times before, I never paid any attention. In my mind, I thought he liked the color black and never questioned it until experimenting with it myself the past month.

Weirdly it helped a lot, and I could see why all the rooms in the house were the same, which made my siblings pout. Something that made a slight chuckle release from my lips as I smiled as Siren and Callie came into the room, both ready for the wedding.

It amazed me how they were years apart but were best friends. Callie was in her twenties, although she looked no older than Siren. After our memories were taken, she continued to grow until she reached twenty-two. The vampire blood in her stopped her from aging any older.

I know Marcus felt some type of way because he was only twenty-six, and his daughter was four years younger than him. Well looked twenty-six because we all knew we were older than we looked, the shit was fucking confusing to us, but I came to terms with it.

Also, Siren and Callie were born merely months apart. Siren was the oldest, and Silas was trying to figure out why she stopped aging at eleven and not sixteen. None of that mattered now as they walked up to me and Callie revealed Elias in his little tuxedo, causing the smile on my face even brighter. Quickly I took him into my arms, holding him close to my chest as I watched him open his eye while I rubbed the side of his face. He was something I was supposed to never have after Siren, but this little guy was in my arms, which caused great joy. He was so little yet beautiful, and it seemed that I could never get used to the way it felt holding him. I think Silas was the same way, the reason he was always hogging him to himself. As quickly as I got him, it seemed he was taking from my arm or my evil sister who just took him and kissed all over his little face.