Deal With That Later

p "Am I too late?" They spoke, running into the room and straight up to Silas and me. Quickly hugged me first, they went to Silas, causing him to stiffen from touching him as my whole family exchanged looks. Lenora, on the other hand, approached, yelling words in Latin which didn't seem to faze the person before her who stared at her as she lost her mind. Without a thought, Lenora formed a blue orb within her hand, readying herself to force it inside the woman in front of her until she waved her hand, making it disappear.

Next, my father came into view doing almost the same thing as Lenora, except his was an arrow, shooting it toward her, which was neat may I add. Again, the magic disappeared with a hand wave until Silas decided he had enough, gripping her by the arm as he directed them to sleep. Luckily that worked as the woman dropped into Silas's arms while he called for the guards.

"Tonight is our wedding night. I refuse to let anyone ruin it. First, we will feast. Then I will feast on my beautiful wife."

"OH MY GOSH! WE DIDN'T NEED TO FUCKING HEAR THAT, SILAS!" Kenny yelled, walking away, making Aniyah and Marcus laugh. He was too fucking sensitive at times, especially when it came to sex talk. Our dad handled the situation better than he did and just walked away.

Afterward, we left one ballroom for another, which was much bigger than the first. I was excited that I got to pick the décor. Although I know Silas wasn't the gothic, our wedding seemed like it should be. So, I made sure the whole room was black and burgundy with a Halloween feel, something that brought a smile to Silas as we walked in.

"You like it?"

"Yeah, I can't lie; I love it. I should have known you would do something like this, but know Yasmine. Not all vampires are gothic." He smirked and hugged me while kissing my forehead, as it lingered there for a moment until we felt little hands wrapping around us. Both look down into Ophelia's bright grey and brown eyes. Oh, how I loved the two different colors that brought out her unique personality.

"Why can't you ever let me have a moment with your mother?"

"Well, I'm just so happy, father. You and your mother are married now. Our family is complete. Now I want more little brothers and sisters." She spoke, causing Silas to laugh while shaking his head. He quickly released his hair from its bun as he raised a brow, mind linking and asking me if I wanted to break it to her or should he.

"Ophelia, sweetie, you know how you don't get older because you are a vampire?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, two vampires can't have a baby," I spoke softly as she stepped back for a second, looking from Silas to me, rubbing her chin, and thinking about the next thing she was about to say.

"But Lazarus said that you two have sex, and sex makes babies. So, if you two ha...."

"That's enough! And your brother shouldn't know things like this, and he sure the hell shouldn't be telling you. Find Siren and Callie and stay with them. Your mother and I have to make our rounds and talk to everyone that came." Silas was clearly upset, but I had to hold back a laugh until she was gone. Really what did Silas think? The children had been alive for years, hell centuries. They are bound to find out what sex is. Still, I understood they were young and knew very little.

"Why are you laughing? Our daughter was talking about sex, and you are laughing."

"Come on, Silas, you know it was funny. Ophelia does not know what she is talking about, nor does Lazarus. The two thinks kissing is sex. Trust me, I have heard it before." I smiled as my mind wandered back to the person we had locked away in one of the rooms. I didn't understand it, nor did I want to at the moment. This was our day, Silas and mine. I couldn't, no, I won't let anyone ruin it for us. We were ripped from a future before it wasn't going to happen again. I was happy and where I wanted to be as I buried my head in Silas's chest while we danced, taking in his smell, which was quite arousing, and I think he knew it.