Confused

*This chapter is going to be confusing but I want to see which of you figure it out first let me know at the end.*

.

.

.

After yesterday's show, everyone looked at me as if they were scared, especially my mother. Truly I was scared of myself. Although Cora made it clear it wasn't my fault. Linda shouldn't have touched me in the state I was in. I wasn't completely in control, and it seemed Silas and Cora were the only ones who could control me. It explained a lot, remembering the last time I lost it. Silas was the only one able to talk me down when I tried to kill everyone around me.

However, that was the least of my worries. I needed blood, and this morning, I could feel it. Lately, the need for fresh blood was strong... more than normal. It could be from the pregnancy or using my powers too much. Whatever it was, I wasn't feeling it as I met Celeste in the kitchen. As usual, she was sitting there, drinking a warm cup of blood. She didn't believe in coffee but loved warm blood in the mornings.

"Good Morning, Queen," Celeste said, sliding a cup of blood over with a small smile, waiting until I sat. "Morning, Celeste. I missed you last night. Where were you?" She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, staring down at her cup, then back up to me. Red in the face making me laugh.

"Uhm... I... I..."

"Oh... oh, I see, you had a dick appointment!" I spoke, making Celeste cover her beautiful smile. "Don't worry, Cee. Your secret is safe with me." It was hard to believe I hated her. Celeste was sweet but misunderstood.

"It wasn't a secret. No one ever notices when I go missing. Not even Sire. You caught me off guard."

"That's not true. I always notice; I don't ask about it because it is your business... Is he another vamp or human?" Again, she looked at me, confused. Her thoughts ran through her head, asking if I cared and how good it made her feel to know I noticed her.

"Neither he's a half-breed, were-vamp."

"And you think Silas won't approve of him because he's half-werewolf?"

Celeste sighed and nodded as she slipped her morning blood while her eyes ventured down to my cleavage. "Oh, she's like that," I thought.

"The many times you've seen me naked before. Why am I just noticing you like women? Was that the reason you're always bitchy toward me?"

"I was never a bitch toward you, Queen...."

"Yeah, you were." I quickly spoke as she rolled her eyes. "I remember it being the other way around." She smiled brightly as I glared. Celeste, on the other hand, reached over and gripped my hands with a small smile.

"Don't get me wrong, Yasmine. You're a beautiful... a very beautiful woman, but I never liked you that way. I'm not trying to get killed. We're not all immortal. You're pregnant. I-I can feel the baby within you, and your breast shows it. Although, I'm confused; vamps can't get pregnant. What the hell are you?" She asked as she continued to stare at my breast. Quickly I looked down. They were swollen, and veins popped out between them as I noticed they were leaking blood, causing me to jump up and grab a paper towel.

"You could have told me my breast was leaking, Celeste."

"Sorry, but how are you pregnant? I don't understand."

"Neither do I. My grandmother talked of prophecy..."

"YOU AND SIRE ARE THE RULERS OF THE MAGICAL WORLD!" Quickly she covered her mouth, looking around while I stared. Not a word left my mouth as a fairy appeared out of nowhere, handing me a clean robe. "Queen"