Familiars

The next morning I woke next to Silas's naked figure, and as always, he was on his back. Something that I didn't understand. Even as a vampire, I found myself sleeping on my stomach or curled up next to Silas. Most of the time, I found myself on his chest. However, I gently turned over, glazing my hand down his chest and kissing his arm as I got up to shower.

After I did my morning routines before making it back into the bedroom when, my stomach decided to do something weird, causing me to fall to the floor, clutching it, I know Silas said he could feel my emotion, but I didn't think he meant while sleeping as he jumped from the bed. Quickly he was at my side and carrying me over to the bed. I didn't understand what was going on as he disappeared and returned with a bag of blood, which I quickly snatched, tearing it open with my teeth—wasting no time drinking it.

"Baby, you must learn to feed when you wake. Your hunger is still a bit unstable. The good thing is you won't attack anyone, but as you witness, it feels like you are dying." Silas spoke as I smiled and nodded. My hand was about to wipe the blood dripping from the corner of my mouth until Silas made his way over, taking matters into his hands by licking the small drip into a heated kiss.

"It would be must better if I could lick this off every inch of your body. Tracing each of these stars trail up your torso as I nip and bite at all your fucking assets. Mmm... how would you think that would feel?"

"God, you are one horny ass vampire." I laughed and pulled his naked figure over to mine, kissing him. Suddenly I thought about how he left the room naked. I know he was used to doing this, but my siblings were now in our home.

"Silas, your crazy ass left the room naked. My sister, brothers, and the children are in the house." I spoke as he chuckled, shaking his head. Instead of responding, he decided to kiss down my neck until he reached my breast, extracting his fangs as he proceeded to bite down on my right breast.

"Mhmm.... fuck Silas." I moaned, causing him to chuckle again, sucking harder as he gently tugged before pulling away. That fast, I was missing him. I love the way he treated my body.

"I can feed off you all day, no matter what you are. Your blood still tastes amazing, and I love it." I smiled while his hands roamed my body as he entered me, making a loud moan escape my lips. We were just getting started until my siblings chose to enter without knocking.

"OH MY GOD!" Aniyah screamed, not trying to cover their eye as Silas glanced back, thrusting one more good time before sighing and pulling away.

"You could have left and returned when you thought we were done. Both of you are sick-minded."

"Why? You could have continued. No one was stopping you. Trust me. We didn't mind." Marcus's cocky ass spoke as I laughed, covering up as Silas's pompous self stood up, making Niyah's eyes go straight to his dick, smirking.

"DAMMMN! Yasmine, how the fuck do you handle that thing? I mean, I understand now but before. Shit, I'm about to hell looking at my sister man's dick."

"LEAVE! BOTH OF YOU LEAVE NOW!"

"Silas, that shit doesn't scare us. You do it too fucking much, and your mind control doesn't work either, but we will leave. Hurry up, finish fucking and meet us downstairs. Nathaniel wants to do something with us today." I laughed, laying back on the bed while Niyah left the room, and Silas sighed, staring at me sternly.

"I can see now that your siblings are going to be a problem."

"Not if you learn to lock the doors. Marcus is a fucking freak. He doesn't care what he sees. So, I won't tell you about the nasty shit he has done. Aniyah... there are no words for Aniyah. Kenny is the only settled one, I think."