What The...

A month passed, and everything was pretty much the same. My siblings were still walking around our home as if they owned it. Whenever I turned around, one of them was arguing about something no one wanted to hear about. Although Celeste enjoyed it, she would stand back and laugh as they fussed. Silas was ready to murder them if he could.

We both were growing tired of it. Our children were enough then; dealing with my siblings was like having four more of them. I wondered if they were like this in the past. Or was it their cocky-ass attitudes? Maybe both.

Thinking about the three hurt my head, causing me to lose sleep as I decided to get up early and take a walk through the garden. It was big and beautiful; every flower I could name was out there. I could stay forever in a place like this. The forward I walked, the more captivating the flowers became until I reached the middle of the yard. There a giant fountain stood of a woman with no face.

I began to study it by walking around it and taking its beauty in as I questioned why the woman didn't have a face. Finally, I sat on the edge staring at the figure as I lost myself in thought. Everything was new to me. I could hear the animals run through the yard, their hearts as they beat, and one that seemed afraid.

It made me jump to my feet for some reason, running in the direction of the small animal's heartbeat racing in fear. It wasn't long before I found the little kitten hiding in a bush. He looked as if he was lost while he hissed and swiped his paw, trying to get me to stay away. I shook my head and laughed. Cats weren't my thing, so the best thing was to leave him, but as I turned to leave, a little meow followed me while he ran to catch up.

"Sorry little kitten. I don't do cats, but I'm pretty sure Lenora would love you." I said to him, sitting back on the edge of the fountain. Instead of leaving, the kitten decided to rub his head against my leg, making me smile, listening to the wind as it blew until everything went quiet, causing Thor to make his appearance.

Quickly, he crawled out of my hair to my shoulder, moving his front legs wildly, before running down my side. It caused me to stand, letting my energy build in my hands, readying myself to strike whatever was coming my way. A loud boom of thunder cracked across the sky, and the rain started pouring shortly after, causing Thor to jump back on my leg, running to his hiding spot, making me sigh.

"Thor, you are meant to protect me. How is that when you are scared of lighting?" I asked as he made a sound before tucking himself in my hair which I hated. I sighed, turning right into a hard chest, which caused me to fall on my ass.

"Damnit, Frank."

"For a vampire, your senses sure don't work." He laughed as I tilted my head to the side, looking up and brushing the wet hair out my face. Quickly I jumped to my feet while Frank continued to chuckle.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I spoke, turning to walk away. There was still something that I didn't trust about Frank. Maybe it was Silas's feelings rubbing off on me.

"Of course, you don't, Yasmine. Your ass is just as dense as when you worked for me."

"Fuck you, Frank."

"I think I passed. That is what I've been trying to do with your sister for the past month each time she blows me off. If I had vampire powers, I could memorize her into it as Silas did to you." He said, making me stop turning back to Frank's smirking face as I delivered a hard and quick smack to it. Quickly after, Frank had me by the throat and slammed my back against the hard wall I didn't know was there.

"Touch me again, and I will snap your fucking neck. I care not who you are nor who your fucking husband is.... AHH FUCK!" He yelled as my knee met his balls which caused him to drop me. The vampire insists that Frank claim I didn't have kicked, causing my fangs to come out with glowing red eyes.